BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We buy these whenever there is a coupon available. Do they last longer then the store brand sponges? Yes. Do they need replaced if used frequently? Yes. Not too pricey when you have a coupon available
Tevan B.
Saint Cloud
I use these every now and then. To me, they tend to get dirty and deteriorate kind of easy. But, they do get rid of tough to scrub off stains on plates and whatnot. So, overall it's a good product.
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
This fabulous sponge is the only one you will find in my kitchen. It holds up for such a long time that I know I am getting a great value when I buy it. It does an amazing job at cutting through grease and is flexible enough to get in small areas of my difficult dishes.
Debbie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the scrub sponge! I can't clean my dishes without it! So handy...sponge on one side and scrubber on the other to help clean those extra dirty dishes or pans. I use them to clean the bathroom sinks as well, because they are so effective. I will definitely buy again.
Mary C.
Clinton, MS
These sponges are amazing for getting caked on food off of dishes. Living with three other college kids who tend to leave dishes with food on them overnight in the sink means these get a lot of use.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I typically use these for household chores other than dishes. I use them to scrub the bathtub and bath tiles with soft scrub or bleach products. They are reasonably priced and work incredibly well.
Rachel M.
Great everyday dish sponge. I also use the delicate duty sponges as well. I would highly recommend this product for stuck on grime. They are also very reasonable in price. Walmart and target as well as most grocery stores sell this product and you can always find coupons.
Jackie B.
The only sponge I use. I don't really need the heavy duty every day, but why not have it anyway? Great for any kind of messy dish. Can't compete with any other scrubber (especially generic or discount brands). Worth the extra money to save you time and frustration.
Kellianne W.
I use these sponges all the time. They do a great job of scrubbing stuck on food off of pots and pans but also are gentle enough to use on my delicate dishes like wine glasses. They aren't great at holding a lather though so it's necessary to use dish soap frequently.
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
I highly recommend Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge heavy duty! It gets the job done and has a nice clean scent! It is very effective and gets all that hard to get grease and left overs from frying off the pans! I say give it a try and you will be in love with this product!!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's