BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Erin F.
Flintstone , MD
Very absorbent and holds up very well with heavy scrubbing. I need a sponge that won't disappear as I use it and this one definitely holds up!
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
My favorite sponge to wash my dishes with! It's durable and does its job! Doesn't leave any residue and scraps the tough to get food perfectly
Esther S.
Bullard, TX
I think these are the sponges we use the most in our home. They are great for removing food from dishes and I would definitely recommend them.
Heather J.
Good old sponge. Works well the rough side remives food thats stuck. It holds soap so i dont have to use as much abd gives a good clean
Kelly L.
Duncannon, PA
It is great if using once for a tough job. After more than one use, it looses its abrasiveness. The sponge overall holds together just fine.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
These sponges are really affordable and and give a great clean. Do NOT leave them in the sink. The bright neon color with stain white dishes.
Aniss T.
Flushing, NY
I love these sponges always buy them because it doesn't die off like the other ones. If u are like me who cooks everyday you know the struggle
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
I like these sponges for heavy duty things. They scrub really well, although I don't like using sponges often because they can be unsanitary
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
My got to scrubby since i started washing my own dishes lol. It gets the job done and lasts a good while. I repurchase this time after time.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly its the only sponge brand we will ever buy. we have buying them since day one. they work better than other sponges and last longer
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?