BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA
These sponge are very good and it does its job. I would recommend them to anyone. I've veen using it for years and i never had a problem at all.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
These sponges work great at cleaning up dried on food on pots and pans without scratching them. Not much elbow grease needed for the job either!
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I buy these continuously everytime i need sponges, they dont wear down easily and last quite a while. A reccomended sponge and not too expensive
Heather B.
Rome, GA
This sponge cleans my entire kitchen and really attacks food stuck on pots and pans. Super easy to clean the sponge out so it doesn't feel germy.
Norma S.
Pontiac, MI
It does the job for a sponge, not to much to say about a sponge it works , and lasts a long time, but you dont want to keep them for long anyway
Angela F.
Pacifica, CA
The only sponge I ever buy. Super absorbent and durable. They hold up to the toughest scrubbing. Best value for you dollar in the way of sponges
Laura S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like this sponge it's great for washing dishes cleaning up the stove it really does take heavy duty I always buy this brand it works great .
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Heavy duty indeed! It can really scrub off the hard stains on my pots & pans and glassware. I don't use anything but Scotch Sponge heavy duty.
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
I love these sponges! They are affordable and durable. These are the only sponges I use, they can be used to clean so many areas of the house.
Jazmine S.
San Antonio, TX
I use them all the time the get worn out fast but they work good ! I love the green parts dont skratch things uo but takes off the hard stains
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?