Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Liz M.
I enjoy using Scotch Brite for washing dishes and cleaning up tough messes. The sponges have great durability and last long if you sanitize them with bleach each week.
Rosa T.
Gerber, CA
I really like these because they do not fall apart on you and they just work. I prefer the ones without the sponge because I do not like the oder sponges tend to get.
Cynthia D.
Bowie, MD
This gets the job done. Very safe for your precious pot. Great values and affordable. This product is effective for all my household cleaning. I purchased this at my local Walmart. I. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
Has so many used, I have one for doing the dishes, one for cleaning the floor and one for cleaning the skins and stove. They work wonderfully and last for a few uses.
Dawn M.
Easy-to-hold, all-purpose cleaning pad scours without scratching. ... Cleaning Pad, Dobie. ... I Love them for washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom and other cleaning jobs.
Amery C.
West Seneca, NY
Scott Brite is the best brand out there. Tried cheaper brands and don't last nearly as long as this brand. Keeps dishes nice and clean without stratching them up. Will only use this brand now from past experiences.
Love this product! I always buy this item when shopping for this product. I have tried others and they do not compare to this product. They clean, are heavy duty, and don't smell to fast. I can get down and scrub!
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
These have been around forever! These work great for tougher jobs! They do loose their scrubbing power after several uses or if you use it for a really tough job!
Jean S.
Eugene, OR
This is a great basic sponge. The rough side does a great job at scrubbing off grim and the sponge holds soup pretty well. It only gets a lower rating because it's very basic. I use these the majority of the time.
Amanda M.
Debary, FL
Scotch Brite sponge is the only sponge that I use in my house. They can stand up to my children doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom or what ever else I need to yes them for they are always a staple in my house.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back