BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
For the most part, a sponge is a sponge. These don't fall apart as quickly as some others, but they may also scratch pans if you use the wrong side.
Amber M.
Use this in my kitchen. It's tough enough to get spills cleaned up. Also use it on my dishes and it does great getting them clean! Only ones I use
Ashley W.
Lexington , KY
I love these sponges you really get what you pay for they do not start to fall apart after a few uses I'd definitely recommend these for durability
Kiana C.
Okay for a sponge I guess. Wears out after a week or two .. Constantly have to change it or try really hard to maintaining its original content.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very good sponge but I think they should make them a little more durable... I like this one because it gets rid of all the food in just one swipe
Renee A.
Everett, WA
These sponges work great at cleaning up dried on food on pots and pans without scratching them. Not much elbow grease needed for the job either!
estrella s.
These sponges are very heavy duty! they are pretty great to scrub the pots, however i prefer to not touch food and use a scrubbing brush instead.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA
These sponge are very good and it does its job. I would recommend them to anyone. I've veen using it for years and i never had a problem at all.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
This sponge cleans my entire kitchen and really attacks food stuck on pots and pans. Super easy to clean the sponge out so it doesn't feel germy.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I buy these continuously everytime i need sponges, they dont wear down easily and last quite a while. A reccomended sponge and not too expensive
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?