Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
I used these during my move out cleaning. They really helped scrub my bathtub which had lots of stains. I have also used these for my dishes but they're not my preferred sponge when it comes to dishes.
Ashley F.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this sponge it removes stains so well I have been purchasing this sponge for a long time. I love using this sponge to clean bath tubs and sinks , such an affordable product and amazing quality
Jordan D.
Ray City, GA
This is a great sponge. I love that it had the scrubby side and a sponge side. They are great for cleaning all kinds of surfaces. It's great for scrubbing stove tops and bathrooms. They work so well!
Brianna C.
Hollywood, FL
I love using this sponge when washing the dishes. I always use this brand when it comes to cleaning they are the best i love only using these. They scrub everything off the plates and also on the pans
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
These are great basic sponges that you can use all over the house. They work best on dishes in my opinion, and are not the best for scrubbing the tub. I do have to replace them pretty often though.
Rachel B.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Best sponge on the market. Cleans easy in the dishwasher. Does not break down like some off brands I've purchased. Price is reasonable. Can cut in half to make two great cleaning sponges for sinks.
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
This sponge can take a beating it's called heavy duty for a reason they last atleast a month which for me is great since I cook daily and wash dishes daily and they come in sets of one, two, or four
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
I only use these rarely to get the job done when it have to do heavy duty scrubbing but I do like that it gets all the dirt and grime off my dishes. Not dirt necessarily. But you know what I mean
Taelor W.
Richmond, VA
We buy these in bulk and change them out every few months. It's easy to soak them in a bleach mixture if they start to smell funky- that way you can keep using them till they stop scrubbing well.
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT
I like this sponge for pretty much everything. It does make washing burnt food on pots or dirtywheel rims easy. The only sad thing about this is they don't last but it's a great sponge overall.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?