Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Valeria M.
This scoth brite sponge is amazing. I buy mines at walmart but you can get them anywhere. Pros, they really get the tough things off. Cons, there are none. Very effective. I would definitely buy it again. It's the only sponge i use.
Victoria C.
St Maries, ID
I love to cut these scrubs in half because even with half the size this scrub is heavy duty and lasts through scrubbing caked on pots and pans. They're cheap and reliable!
Bailey H.
Olathe, KS
Classic. Simple. Easy. Works well and lasts long. You can find this at your local grocery store, Target or Walmart. Cheap, affordable, and worth it. These sponges won't crumble.
Acenia J.
The best. I used them for cleaning my non stick pots and also for cleaning my bathroom. Soft enough not to scratch up the pots. Hard enough to scrub the dirt and grime off.
Lainie H.
These are my go to hard grease and food stain scrubbers! They do a fantastic job and never fail me! They have come in handy on numerous occasions for dishes and cleaning. They are easy to grip and don't leave a pain in your hands!
Taylor A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like this will forever be my favorite sponge. I grew up with it around the sink. Cut it in half and it goes a long way. It doesn't have a smell but throw some dish soap on it and it truly works wonders. No nail scraping for me!
Suna A.
Love this sponge. Many other brands don't hold the soap and feel like I'm constantly adding more soap to scrub a pan. These sponges hold the soap and clean my pots and pans
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these sponges. I have been using them for years and the price is very reasonable. I don't think that I've ever had one break down on me and they last several weeks.
Echo H.
Berkeley, CA
gets the job done! i'm not a huge fan of doing dishes but this sponge definitely helps. we also use these to do dishes at the coffee/tea shop where i work, where there are always dishes needing to be scrubbed. they are durable, effective, and long lasting.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This works well on pots and pans that need food residue removed. I always buy the Scotch Brite brand. The heavy duty sponge holds together well. I plan on purchasing it again.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back