BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Ashley W.
Lexington , KY
I love these sponges you really get what you pay for they do not start to fall apart after a few uses I'd definitely recommend these for durability
Gabby W.
My favorite sponges ever. The only sponge I will use because it lasts the longest and you can clean anything with it. The heavy duty is excellent.
Kiyhanna J.
Louisville, Ky
Awesome for heavy duty messes, doesn't scratch up surfaces . did get slimy fast, after about three uses it was over but cleans great when brand new
Mayra S.
Really works well when I have to clean greasy skillets. Sometimes they are really hard to clean and this product really helps the cleaning process!
Love them they work great on my pans and does not scratch any thing, I buy them at Walmart and I would buy them again. Seems like a ok price to me.
Sandra H.
They work and are affordable but the purple ones from the same brand last longer I have had these last at most 3 days doing 5 sinks Of dishes a day
Rouzel b.
Cleans the dishes without leaving any scratch marks on the dish. It is good to use it in cleaning pots because it gets off the hardened dirt or oil
Amber M.
Use this in my kitchen. It's tough enough to get spills cleaned up. Also use it on my dishes and it does great getting them clean! Only ones I use
Lauren S.
Trenton, NJ
These are really good sponges. They get my dishes clean and are great at getting all the stick on stuff off of my pots and pans. Very durable too.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
For the most part, a sponge is a sponge. These don't fall apart as quickly as some others, but they may also scratch pans if you use the wrong side.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?