BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
A good sturdy sponge that holds up to heavy scrubbing of all those grimy surfaces. Very affordable and strong products. Will repurchase in the future.
Rebecca H.
Pretty good sponges! The absorb a lot and are tough enough to wash off build up. Only complaint is the amount of times I usually have to replace it.
Zulema G.
Watsonville, CA
I like that i can use them to clean multiple things and they don't break easily. I use them ti clean pretty much everything and they are really good
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is a less expensive brand. It lasts a long time. I use it to scrub hard water. It seems to tackle the hard water in my tub without falling apart.
Elizabeth G.
Love these sponges and brand because they do last a very long time with out wearing out so I definitely recommend because you get your money's worth
Amanda  G.
St Petersburg, FL
Works really well on tough to get off food and such pretty effective and was shocked it doesn't fall apart till you have used it for a couple months.
Giuliana M.
I still prefer the ones you do not need to touch. I do not have problems touching dirty stuff, but when I need to clean cat food its kinda gross. lol
Jenna U.
These sponges work great. They're the only brand I really use. They're great value for their price and last a long time. I would recommend to others.
Carisma W.
Apple Springs, TX
Do you have a tough baked on casserole dish? How about a hard to clean pot....just grab a Scotch Brite heavy duty sponge and your dirty job is done!
brooke m.
These are my favorite for dishwashing! The double side helps get tough spots while also being gentle enough on my dishes so that it doesn't scratch.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?