Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Judith B.
Glenn Dale, MD
Está esponja me gusta mucho ya que me encantan cocinar porque así como cocino así lavo trastes arranca muy bien la grasa y el precio es muy justo estoy feliz ya que es de mucha facilidad usarla la volvería a comprar claro que si
Courtney D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I have been using these sponges ever since I I could do the dishes! I love the one side that scrubs the dirt away and one side that cleans the dishes. This product is made for cleaning dishes! I buy this product all the time!!
Caroline V.
I purchase this sponge every time because it is simple, affordable, and effective. I don't have a dishwasher so this is very useful. I don't believe it is too expensive.
Megan C.
Dover, NH
We've use scotch pads for quite some time.
They work well with getting the caked on items off, but can scratch the surface which is why I'm only ranking it
3/5.
They are a good value for the price and will be purchased again.
Kiyamah L.
This product has been used in my household since I'm been alive it gets the oil and grime of any and everything doesn't leave scratch marks unless you use certain products with it so it's by far effective and I definitely recommend it
Amanda M.
I really like these for cleaning grease but that's about it. They're really rough on my hands and nails, and they smelled really weird coming out of the package. Almost musty.
Rosa T.
Gerber, CA
I really like these because they do not fall apart on you and they just work. I prefer the ones without the sponge because I do not like the oder sponges tend to get.
Mikeya C.
My favorite scrub pads. I don't mind the shedding of the green brillow parts. I love using them on my tubs for cleaning. Easy 2 pack and they are affordable. I grab a few and they last a few cleanings. I always get them.
Eliana B.
Great sponges! They are great and last a long time. They actually to remove any food. Stuck to the pan & get all the grease off. The other foamy side works great for the ceramic plates just rinse off & you're good to go!
Liz M.
I enjoy using Scotch Brite for washing dishes and cleaning up tough messes. The sponges have great durability and last long if you sanitize them with bleach each week.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?