Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Debary, FL
Scotch Brite sponge is the only sponge that I use in my house. They can stand up to my children doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom or what ever else I need to yes them for they are always a staple in my house.
Anja F.
Loveland, OH
Great heavy duty sponge for my stubborn dishes. I don't have to use much force when scrubbing my pans especially. Makes it easy and quick a and they rinse odd well
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
These have been around forever! These work great for tougher jobs! They do loose their scrubbing power after several uses or if you use it for a really tough job!
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
Work great! Have been using them my entire life!!! I always end up using the scrubby side of it, because I feel that's the only way your dishes get a deep clean.
Mindy S.
I use these to get the hard to get off gunk off my cook and bakeware. I was nervous they would scratch some of my more coated pots and pans but I think you'd have to scrub pretty hard to leave a mark with this.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
I've used this literally my entire life, I personally feel it's the best sponge for dishes. It's affordable and I recommend it. The yellow side washes the dishes while the green scrub finishes the dirty work.
Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
I like my non stick pans but my kids kill them if I dont have my scotch-brite scour pads. They save my pots and pans but also save my boys from me when they use metal to scrape the pots and pans.
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I use this brand the most out of all other sponges out there. Just love how tough they are and how long they last. They are priced very reasonably and I buy them as needed :). Would definitely recommend to others.
Nora M.
Searcy, AR
The price is perfect, as is the product. I've never used any other brand of sponges for my cleaning needs. Scotch Brite gets the job done wonderfully every time.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
These little sponges, pack a big punch! I have been cleaning with scotch brite for years, and I love how well these sponges scrub and clean messes around my home!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?