BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Megan S.
Uniontown, OH
Love these sponges! The heavy duty works great on a variety of surfaces and doesn't scratch my counter tops or stove tops. Usually I buy them at Target.
Jennifer S.
Chantilly, VA
I LOVE this product. I have been using
it for literally 20 years and have never been disappointed. I think everyone should own at least 1 of these sponges
Florida M.
The go to sponge in my home. The textured side is great for scrubbing the stuck on stuff and the spongy side is great for picking up minor liquid messes.
Teisha B.
The Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty gets those tough spots clean! Doesn't scratch your pans ! Can usually find them at a reasonable price at Kroger!
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
We use these sponges everyday. They work great getting the food of the dishes and for scrubbing the bath tub. Use them for everything. Will buy again.
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
A good sturdy sponge that holds up to heavy scrubbing of all those grimy surfaces. Very affordable and strong products. Will repurchase in the future.
Julie M.
Austin, TX
Works great. Holds up for months at a time to heavy daily use. Perfect for normal plates, but also effectively scrubs cast iron and other tough dishes!
Amy P.
Richmond, TX
Use tgese for when my family leaves their dirty plates and the food gets hard to wash off with regular sponge. Everything just slides off pretty much.
Maria T.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this sponge, gets the job done and if i ever leave it a little wet it never ever smells.. I don't know how they did it but it has never smell on me
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
Not only do they work well in the kitchen on pots and pans but they work great for in the bathroom. They get the soap scum off the shower really well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?