Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Krizia F.
Bronx, NY
Good sponge last relatively long. I use my sponges to do a lot of heavy cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom. Doesn’t fall apart easily. Very effective product.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a cleaning staple in our household. They work great and hold up well through lots of scrubbing and tough stains. They are a great value for the price.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
These sponges last long and they are durable they clean a lot of grime and they are amazing. I use this all the time I won't use anything other than this brand
Caitlyn A.
I use these sponges for washing dishes since I don't have a dishwasher. They get all of the dirty stuff off of the dishes and help keep my dishes looking clean
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA
I love using the heavy duty sponges because they last so long rather than getting destroyed in about a week like I've had experience with other brand sponges.
Ruby L.
Ocala, FL
Gets the job done! Lots of pans and pots used throughout the week? This scrub works through all the mess and shows no wear and tear till a month of hard work.
Christen S.
Have always depended on this brand. The sponges are great quality and always clean well. Have consistently used this brand for years and will continue to do so
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart, AR
I typically buy scotch bright or store brand sponges. I usually can't tell the difference and will typically buy the store brand bc they are a little cheaper.
Kaitlin S.
Bronx, NY
My mother has been using these for years and now use them to. They last so long and clean very well. These are the only sponges I now buy. Highly recommend.
chrissy b.
California, MD
This is the original scrub sponge, and it does its job! It has a soft side and a scrub side, both help to clean up any mess or get hard to clean stains off.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?