BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love the rough side of this sponge for our pots and pans & the softer side for our plates. Works great, we've been purchasing this exact sponge for years now
chrissy b.
California, MD
This is the original scrub sponge, and it does its job! It has a soft side and a scrub side, both help to clean up any mess or get hard to clean stains off.
Angelica A.
My all time favorite sponges. I have been using these for years and they have never let me down. It cleans up very well. I also use them to clean my stoves.
Vani P.
Very good product...it removes the stains better then any other scrubing product...i always purchase this to is very durable too. Cant go wrong with this one
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I buy these at my local Dollar Tree and for a dollar and some change, it isn't bad. It does tend to wear and tear after a week or two but it works for me!
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is great for hard baked-on food for pots and pans, as well as stove tops. We also use it around our bathroom and shower, worked hard on the soap scum.
Awilda C.
Best brite scrub I've purchased. Works great with pots, it also lasts which is really good, very easy to clean and it also has nice scent. Very effective.
Christine B.
This sponge lasts a long time and gets the job done. It does breakdown after rough use, but that would be expected. They are affordable enough to replace.
I use these daily. For dishes or cleaning other things around the home, like sinks and bathtubs. They work well, last forever, and they're dishwasher safe.
Kaitlyn W.
Syracuse, NY
Love to use this in addition to the sponges, because it gets the super tough to get cooked on stuff off! I cut the big one in half and it lasts longer toon
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?