Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Ashley B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These sponges are great for quick cleaning and dish washing. They hold up very well and don't fall apart for a long time. They are microwaveable so you can kill germs after each use.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
Good product holds up to the gross dishes. Always seem to find a coupon or them on sale. I feel like sometimes it took long to dry after using so it was gross to use more than once
Megan H.
Broomall, PA
Scotch Brite Heavy Duty Sponges work great to get grease and stuck-on food off pots and pans. I just add a little bit of dish soap and they work great! I haven't experienced any cons with them at all and would definitely recommend them to others!
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
These sponges last for a long time! I feel like the back green buffer part really cuts down caked on grime. It's at a great price point -- under 3 dollars for one sponge. I've always liked this sponge and I always buy extras when I need them. Great choice!
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
These are great for pots and pans because they don't scratch them but get the job done at the same time. I only buy these because I've tried other brands and these work the best.
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
A must have in my kitchen, with tough grease, and baked goodness on pots and pans, this little sponge does the trick. The green heavy duty side holds up, and is worth it's value.
Lissamar C.
Romeoville, IL
I honestly use this everyday and every time i have to do the dishes. It works well with me. I always use the rough side to scrub the dishes and cups and gets the tough stuff out.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
These are one of my go to sponges. It gets my dishes nice and clean and the price makes it that much better. When they start getting dirty you can just toss it out and buy more!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Bought these on sale at Costco and they seem to be the best sponges out there. They last a long time and are a great quality for the price. Will continue to use the Scotchbrite brand.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
A classic. Doesn't last as long, but it's cheap so it's a win. I use it to scrub my cast iron when it needs it. I don't like that it leaves fibers behind but it's still a staple
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?