BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Christen S.
Have always depended on this brand. The sponges are great quality and always clean well. Have consistently used this brand for years and will continue to do so
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart, AR
I typically buy scotch bright or store brand sponges. I usually can't tell the difference and will typically buy the store brand bc they are a little cheaper.
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these on a regular basis! They are the best sponges in the market! They do not leave scratches on the dishes or pans. The scrub side last a long time.
This sponge stands up to the challenge of baked on grease and and fraying pans without falling a part. If you give this a try you might want to wear gloves.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love the rough side of this sponge for our pots and pans & the softer side for our plates. Works great, we've been purchasing this exact sponge for years now
chrissy b.
California, MD
This is the original scrub sponge, and it does its job! It has a soft side and a scrub side, both help to clean up any mess or get hard to clean stains off.
Kaitlin S.
Bronx, NY
My mother has been using these for years and now use them to. They last so long and clean very well. These are the only sponges I now buy. Highly recommend.
Angelica A.
My all time favorite sponges. I have been using these for years and they have never let me down. It cleans up very well. I also use them to clean my stoves.
Vani P.
Very good product...it removes the stains better then any other scrubing product...i always purchase this to is very durable too. Cant go wrong with this one
Elizabeth
Bells, TN
Great sponges! There's not much that a scotch brite sponge can't remove!!! I love the tougher side for caked on food in the corners of baking pans and sheets
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?