Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Stephanie F.
Buffalo, NY
I love the double sides for when food is stuck on a plate, or if I need to wipe the counter real quick I have the softer side. I actually think I like the purple ones better because they seem to last longer.
McKenzie R.
North Canton
Great for getting the tough stains out! Affordable and lasts a good time. I use it to scrub pans and pots a lot and haven't switched to any other brands because of the effectiveness of this one!
Jackie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
With my palmolive dish soap and this sponge it is heaven to wash my dishes. I use the green hard side to remove hard stains and then the yellow side to wash the rest. I always buy this sponge!
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To be an honest review, I can’t in good conscience tell you I’ve sponged shopped and tried a ton of different brands, my mom uses these and never strayed. I use them now and feel no reason to brand hop
Brandi M.
Chattanooga
These are the only brand sponges I use. I’m very picky about switching them out very often and the price is so inexpensive that I can throw them away and get a new one whenever I want!!!
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best of the best! These ones are the ultimate sponge you can clean anything with these! They make it so much easier than the traditional sponge! It’s very effective! I do recommend!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don’t feel like the sponges stand up to the claim they state I tried to scrub like pan after cooking barbecue chicken in them and the sponge broke down within two minutes of scrubbing
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to sponge for cleaning whether it’s around the bathroom,kitchen or tables I love to use these sponges. They have on smooth and one rough side which helps out for stuck on messes
David M.
Pensacola
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Scotch Brite works great at cleaning dirty dishes. It holds water like a normal sponge yet has a more abrasive side for scrubbing stubborn areas that are heavily soiled without scratching pans or pots coatings. I even throw the sponges in the dishwasher monthly to sanitize them. I don’t want to clean dishes with a dirty sponge.
Christina J.
It is your typical sponge. It works efficiently and does clean plates. However, like with most sponges you must still use excess pressure to wash hard stains and old ones too. It is a very cheap price though for the sponge.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?