BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Rosie G.
I always make sure we have at three packages on hand. Not because they we are out but because they come in handy with all cleaning jobs. I use all the color sponges. I love Scotch Brite
Claud A.
Bakersfield, CA
Not only are these Sponges inexpensive but they are great for cleaning anything.
I can wash dishes with the yellow part and for deep cleaning.. I use the green harder part.
Diana F.
I use these for everything. Cleaning the counters, washing dishes, washing sinks and restroom tubs. They are effective, durable and affordable. Great value for the price.
Raquel C.
I use this kind for my pots. Especially when I do a lot of cooking and they work amazing. I don't even have to scrub hard to get the left overs out. Makes my washing easy
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Last longer than average. Conveniently has scrub on one side and sponge on the other for one price. Holds soap longer and can be used longer without needing more soap.
Ashley J.
Tallahassee, FL
Sponge is sturdy. It holds up for quite a while before having to throw it away. Does a good job of scrubbing off any unwanted food. I will continue to buy this product.
jessenia o.
Hialeah, FL
GETS OVERNIGHT RESIDUE WITH JUST ONE SWIPE I LOVE THIS SPONGE! NEVER STAYS WITH A STENCH IT CAN EASILY LAST YOU OVER A MONTH BEFORE SWITCHING IT OUT. SUPER AFFORDABLE.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA
This sponge will literally get any food/stain off of your dishes! It holds up well, and has lasted me several months. I run it through the dish washer to disinfect!
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
A sponge is a sponge it does its job but the heavy duty aspect actually makes a difference. It's so much more durable and makes scrubbing the sinks and stuff way easier
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
These are just plain old sponges but they are great for the price and get the job done. They do not test too easily either. I enjoy these sponges while washing dishes
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?