BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Megan A.
Yesss Scotch Brite, thank you for helping me clean dishes AND other things that happen in my house. Like my dogs tracking mud on things or food stuck on my stove. You deserve a crown.
Carol C.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I've been using for years. the scrubbing part of this sponge just can't be beat. I just wish wouldn't turn sour so fast. It seems like I'm always throwing is dishwasher to freshen up.
Andrea Z.
Yonkers, NY
Great sponges last for a long time. They don't fall apart at all. Wouldn't recommend you keep them for too long because just like any other sponge they can collect a lot of bacteria.
Martha V.
Vine Grove, KY
My favorite sponges. I use them when cleaning pots and also with regular dishes. So it's not harsh that I can't use with my regular dishes. It is heavy duty enough for pots and pans
Jason C.
Marshfield, MA
These used to be the best thing since sliced bread for cleaning. Now they hardly clean better than some sliced bread. Quality has dropped really hard on these sponges.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I find this sponges really useful and use them quite a lot. They remove everything from every where. I used for my dishes, floors, even my restroom. They really do work wonders.
Patrycja R.
Big Rock, IL
I personally don't love sponges only because I don't like putting my hands in dirty water. I do like these sponges though because they get the job done quickly and effectively.
Wendy G.
Staten Island, NY
Our go to sponges in the house. We use for dishes and it gets stuck on food right off.
Great for bathroom scrubbing too. Lasts a while and doesn't get that funky mildew smell
Lisa Y.
Fairfield, CA
Great sponge will scrub all that ridiculousness stuck on your dishes away just like that. I mean it's just a sponge, but hey it does what it's supposed to and not expensive!
Rosie G.
I always make sure we have at three packages on hand. Not because they we are out but because they come in handy with all cleaning jobs. I use all the color sponges. I love Scotch Brite
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?