BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
These are great basic sponges that you can use all over the house. They work best on dishes in my opinion, and are not the best for scrubbing the tub. I do have to replace them pretty often though.
Taelor W.
Richmond, VA
We buy these in bulk and change them out every few months. It's easy to soak them in a bleach mixture if they start to smell funky- that way you can keep using them till they stop scrubbing well.
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT
I like this sponge for pretty much everything. It does make washing burnt food on pots or dirtywheel rims easy. The only sad thing about this is they don't last but it's a great sponge overall.
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
I only use these rarely to get the job done when it have to do heavy duty scrubbing but I do like that it gets all the dirt and grime off my dishes. Not dirt necessarily. But you know what I mean
tiffany J.
Ankeny, IA
These sponges are amazing. They last a long time and don't tare like othe brands after one use or heavy use. You can even put them in the dishwasher to clean them to reuse. Love these sponges.
Racheal S.
Sacramento, CA
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty gets the job done. We have a big family, so dinners create a mass amount of dishes. Doing dishes is always so much easier using Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge.
Breanna C.
Novi, MI
Theses sponges are a bit more expensive than a basic sponge I've used in the past. But it's worth it. I was pleased with how effective it was at getting the crusty yucky stuff off the dishes
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
Good product, helps clean with you not against you. Good value. Pretty good. Everything about this product was good. Not the best sponge I have ever used I normally just use the dishwasher.
Rachael J.
Atlanta, GA
Cleans hard stains on dishes with little to no work. I also use this product to get tough water stains off the tiles in my shower. My family have used these for years and never been disappointed!!
Patricia C.
Loves these sponges, gets are the gunk and grease of all the dishes and this sponge last awhile before you have to replace it and also makes a great beaty took as well believe it or not
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?