Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
These will get the grime off of anything! These are really good quality sponges. They last a while without getting gross and breaking apart. They don't scratch any of things so that's nice, highly recommend
Beckee M.
Lumberton, NC
Nothing too special about this sponge. It gets the job done. I use it with dawn dish soap to scrub my casserole dishes that have baked on stuff on them. I like these sponges, they get the job done. I have a germ phobia so I can only use 1 sponge 3 or 4 times before I grab a new one.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty is always a product kept in my house! They are very effective and gets dirt and grime off our toughest dishes! I usually buy this from Walmart and I would recommend this!
Marisa K.
Clarksville, TN
Great scrubbing sponge and gentle on stainless steel. Works well to get off tough messes, and is easy to rinse off so you don't feel like you continue using a messy sponge. You can't go wrong with these!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I like how this sponge has a rough side to get off the left on food. I can use these sponges for a couple weeks and throw into the washer and they come out almost new and I can use them to wash my sinks/ floors/ and other appliances that are a little harder to scrub in some places.
Rachel L.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are he very best for cleaning those things that just won't come out! I also really like to use it on stains in my toilet that are hard to get out. I gave it 4 stars because sometimes I don't feel that the scrubbing power lasts for more than a few uses. Still a great product!
Kate B.
These work super well for me as a college student, but especially well when you look at how little they cost. You do have to throw them away after a while, depending on how long and hard you use them, but for the price, it's worth it.
Brooke W.
Norwich
Very reasonably priced and cleans very well! I love that these have a scrubber on one side and can clean well! I get these at Wal-Mart or Target, sometimes online if it's cheaper! Overall, very satisfied
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
My family always purchases these sponges because they are always effective and sturdy. They don't disintegrate as quickly as other sponges do, and are pretty much always on sale! Great value for the price, and always gets the job done. I definitely will continue with this brand
Morgan S.
I don't have a dishwasher so these little guys are a godsend. Somehow at my local Walmart these are cheaper than the great value brand, so I always buy these. They're sturdy and will scrub any household surface you need them to. I've never had trouble with these sponges I would definitely recommend them.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?