BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
These little sponges, pack a big punch! I have been cleaning with scotch brite for years, and I love how well these sponges scrub and clean messes around my home!
Ella F.
Hollidaysburg, PA
These sponges are good but I prefer the natural sponges. I like knowing that the sponge I am using is natural. They do work well. The smell is okay . It could be better.... I would buy this product again.
Treveta B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to sponge. I use it for the kitchen and bathroom. They are long lasting as long as they are disinfected properly. They get all dirt . I don't have to scrub super hard when using this sponge.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY
These sponges last forever & leave everything super clean! I use them for dishes, deep cleaning the stove, even in the bathtub & shower. They scrub everything out really well & help maintain a clean home
Joanna M.
Pacifica, CA
Standard scrub sponge. Mid-price and gets the job done without being too abrasive on dishes. Its a dish sponge so as long as I can rely on it to last a few months with disintegrating then it works for me.
Ashley F.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this sponge it removes stains so well I have been purchasing this sponge for a long time. I love using this sponge to clean bath tubs and sinks , such an affordable product and amazing quality
Brianna C.
Hollywood, FL
I love using this sponge when washing the dishes. I always use this brand when it comes to cleaning they are the best i love only using these. They scrub everything off the plates and also on the pans
Jordan D.
Ray City, GA
This is a great sponge. I love that it had the scrubby side and a sponge side. They are great for cleaning all kinds of surfaces. It's great for scrubbing stove tops and bathrooms. They work so well!
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
I used these during my move out cleaning. They really helped scrub my bathtub which had lots of stains. I have also used these for my dishes but they're not my preferred sponge when it comes to dishes.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
These are great basic sponges that you can use all over the house. They work best on dishes in my opinion, and are not the best for scrubbing the tub. I do have to replace them pretty often though.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?