BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
these are as reliable as they come. One thing I have noticed about this brand compared to others is the fact that it wont stink after two weeks so that means i can use it a little longer and even when it does start to smell i give it a little hot soapy water soak and the smell goes away, unlike the others
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
I have always used Scotch Brite due to the durability of the sponge. It lasts a long time. A complaint that I have with it is that even if you completely squeeze the water out of the sponge after use, it gets a mildew smell very quickly. I often put it in the dishwasher on the very hot setting to sterilize it. I also put it in vinegar or bleach it. The price is a bit more expensive as well compared to store brands.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Great product! Good quality and good price especially when purchased in a big pack at Costco. It cleans dishes very well. Good value and very affordable. I have been using this product for many years and will continue to purchase it.
Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
I love this sponge! It gets the job done and lasts about a month in my home. The price is average. I think they should make something on the inside to prevent it from smelling bc sometimes it smells so bad I just have to throw away bc putting it in the microwave for 2 min doesn't cut the smell
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
I uses these often for different things, from scraping pots and pans to scrubbing the inside of ice chests for the summer. I do wish they were sturdier and lasted longer even though I put them through the ringer. They begin to fall apart and lose their shape but are a great asset nonetheless.
Monica U.
Washington, DC
I have some special pots I use only when I have big family gathering. I love to use this sponge to clean the insides when I am done cooking. It gets anything stuck at the bottom out and does not scratch the inside. Price is right and I'd totally recommend these for those tough kitchen stains.
Kailey M.
Orlando, FL
Best basic kitchen sponge, can't go wrong with this one. It has pretty good scrubbing action. I've noticed with these sponges they don't die as quickly as some of the other brand of kitchen sponges do. Can usually use the same sponge for about a month or two before having to get a new one.
Allison  K.
Meshoppen, PA
Works well to remove tough stains and marks on the counter, stove, and shower. Like to use these sponges to clean the stove when food gets cooked on to the stove.
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
Use these everyday for washing dishes. I love how it has two sides for different surfaces. I also use this when cleaning around the house. Great multi purpose sponge and very affordable. This brand has multiple kinds of sponges so you are bound to find the one that fits your needs the best.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
This brand of sponge is what you'll always find in my house at my kitchen sink. It definitely is "heavy duty" it last through several dish washings and the yellow sponge part doesn't fall apart easily like some other brands tend to. I like the top green scrubbing part of the sponge for those stubborn food partical that take a little more elbow grease to get off and it works like a charm every time.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's