BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
These have been around forever! These work great for tougher jobs! They do loose their scrubbing power after several uses or if you use it for a really tough job!
Amanda M.
Debary, FL
Scotch Brite sponge is the only sponge that I use in my house. They can stand up to my children doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom or what ever else I need to yes them for they are always a staple in my house.
Jean S.
Eugene, OR
This is a great basic sponge. The rough side does a great job at scrubbing off grim and the sponge holds soup pretty well. It only gets a lower rating because it's very basic. I use these the majority of the time.
Mindy S.
I use these to get the hard to get off gunk off my cook and bakeware. I was nervous they would scratch some of my more coated pots and pans but I think you'd have to scrub pretty hard to leave a mark with this.
Nora M.
Searcy, AR
The price is perfect, as is the product. I've never used any other brand of sponges for my cleaning needs. Scotch Brite gets the job done wonderfully every time.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
I've used this literally my entire life, I personally feel it's the best sponge for dishes. It's affordable and I recommend it. The yellow side washes the dishes while the green scrub finishes the dirty work.
Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
I like my non stick pans but my kids kill them if I dont have my scotch-brite scour pads. They save my pots and pans but also save my boys from me when they use metal to scrape the pots and pans.
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
Work great! Have been using them my entire life!!! I always end up using the scrubby side of it, because I feel that's the only way your dishes get a deep clean.
Brett B.
We purchase these sponges to wash dishes that we do not put in the dishwasher. I also use these to wash the stove top of the electric stove. These are a very good price and work very well. Would buy again!
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY
Best for scrubbing pots and pan and taking care of extra dirty dishes . Also works great for bathroom cleaning and other cleaning around the house. It is tough enough to get your stuff clean so it is great
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?