BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
They get the job done and are a great value. I like to use these because they are heavy duty and I know that they will leave my dishes or whatever I am cleaning clean
Mikeya C.
My favorite scrub pads. I don't mind the shedding of the green brillow parts. I love using them on my tubs for cleaning. Easy 2 pack and they are affordable. I grab a few and they last a few cleanings. I always get them.
Eliana B.
Great sponges! They are great and last a long time. They actually to remove any food. Stuck to the pan & get all the grease off. The other foamy side works great for the ceramic plates just rinse off & you're good to go!
Dawn M.
Easy-to-hold, all-purpose cleaning pad scours without scratching. ... Cleaning Pad, Dobie. ... I Love them for washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom and other cleaning jobs.
Kyra B.
Has so many used, I have one for doing the dishes, one for cleaning the floor and one for cleaning the skins and stove. They work wonderfully and last for a few uses.
Amanda M.
Debary, FL
Scotch Brite sponge is the only sponge that I use in my house. They can stand up to my children doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom or what ever else I need to yes them for they are always a staple in my house.
Anja F.
Loveland, OH
Great heavy duty sponge for my stubborn dishes. I don't have to use much force when scrubbing my pans especially. Makes it easy and quick a and they rinse odd well
Love this product! I always buy this item when shopping for this product. I have tried others and they do not compare to this product. They clean, are heavy duty, and don't smell to fast. I can get down and scrub!
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
These have been around forever! These work great for tougher jobs! They do loose their scrubbing power after several uses or if you use it for a really tough job!
Jean S.
Eugene, OR
This is a great basic sponge. The rough side does a great job at scrubbing off grim and the sponge holds soup pretty well. It only gets a lower rating because it's very basic. I use these the majority of the time.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?