BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This works well on pots and pans that need food residue removed. I always buy the Scotch Brite brand. The heavy duty sponge holds together well. I plan on purchasing it again.
Amanda M.
I really like these for cleaning grease but that's about it. They're really rough on my hands and nails, and they smelled really weird coming out of the package. Almost musty.
Caroline V.
I purchase this sponge every time because it is simple, affordable, and effective. I don't have a dishwasher so this is very useful. I don't believe it is too expensive.
Blanca B.
Fort Worth, TX
Have been using this brand of sponge for many many years now it is the only brand I will buy, it is very durable the quality is on point does not break down if u use bleach, it lasts a long time before I have to replace it
Rosa T.
Gerber, CA
I really like these because they do not fall apart on you and they just work. I prefer the ones without the sponge because I do not like the oder sponges tend to get.
Liz M.
I enjoy using Scotch Brite for washing dishes and cleaning up tough messes. The sponges have great durability and last long if you sanitize them with bleach each week.
Mikeya C.
My favorite scrub pads. I don't mind the shedding of the green brillow parts. I love using them on my tubs for cleaning. Easy 2 pack and they are affordable. I grab a few and they last a few cleanings. I always get them.
Eliana B.
Great sponges! They are great and last a long time. They actually to remove any food. Stuck to the pan & get all the grease off. The other foamy side works great for the ceramic plates just rinse off & you're good to go!
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
They get the job done and are a great value. I like to use these because they are heavy duty and I know that they will leave my dishes or whatever I am cleaning clean
Dawn M.
Easy-to-hold, all-purpose cleaning pad scours without scratching. ... Cleaning Pad, Dobie. ... I Love them for washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom and other cleaning jobs.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?