Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I mean, these are a household staple since forever. My mom made us clean with these, and now I do too in my own home. The yellow side is gentle on dishes, and the green side is perfect for scrubbing down the bathtub or sinks.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This sponge has always worked good for me and works to get everything off of the dishes. I would recommend to anyone. Sometimes I go through on faster then before but I still love the brand and they are reasonably priced.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
Scotch-Brite cleaning sponges work great at getting out those tough stains on Tupperware and stuck on food on other plates and utensils. I would definitely recommend this product. It is priced well and last a long time
Sara S.
This is a staple in our kitchen. we use it on our dishes and out counter tops. it handles so many spills and dried on food with easy. especially for the price. you just can't beat it. this green sponge is always around.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Always have these on hand--best bet for tougher cleaning jobs, and they last longer than store brand sponges. Also hold up well when run through the dishwasher. And do not retain musky scent like many less rugged sponges.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
These are great for cleaning everything from baseboards to dishes. They aren't a bad price for what you get out of them. They last a long time.

The only con is that when they get dirty they are super gross to deal with.
kristina n.
The only sponge that I buy is this one. its sturdy, doesn't rip apart in few uses. its absorbent when i need to clean a spill from hard surface. love the scrubbing part for my pots and pans. worth the money every penny
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these sponges! Especially when food is stuck to my pans it really cleans it off and leaves no scratches! It's amazing! I love how it works really well! I recommend everybody this product! I would totally buy it again!
Jordan B.
Gainesville, FL
These do their job but I prefer the sponges on a stick where you can dispense soap. Cons is that it doesn't last too long but it is effective. I bought this at target but would rather spend my money on the sponge stick.
Kylie W.
My bf and I almost never buy another brand! We usually buy it at Walmart or Target. The only con is it smells like mildew pretty quickly. I thinks it's super effective on counters and dishes! I will keep on buying them!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?