Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I've only used scotch brite my entire life. I think it's the best sponge to wash dishes with. I love that it has the really abrasive side to get up sticky cooked on messes. If you leave it in water or don't ring it out very well it tends to smell very quickly though.
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
From washing the dishes to the scrubing the grill this sponge is my partner in crime. I was kind of skeptical with it at first but after seeing it took off all the grease and burn from the grill I would have to say amazing. And I've been using it ever since. ;)
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
I remember using these as a child so there was no way that I could try another brand as an adult. When you first begin to use them, there's a weird smell but it quickly goes away once you've added detergent. They're super cheap and can be found at any local retailer!
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I can remember my mom using a similar product when I was younger, I typically keep a few of these for stuck on stuff. They work well and are very basic. I do have re purchased and I do go through many sponges. Scotch bright is a great brand and I would reccomend.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have to say these sponges work great! They are extremely effective and was not disappointed by this product. They come at a decent price and will continue to buy these at my local H-E-B recommend to everyone for everyday use in the kitchen and around the house.
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
Just amazing! I've always used this! for the longest time that I can remember. only thing is that the scent it gets after so much use. good value for a great price. I love that I can depend on this to help wash the toughest dishes out there. i always repurchase it
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Works wonders on all dishes! I'm able to wash all my dishes without having to soak them first. These sponges are a lifesaver! Recently I've had back surgery and can't stand for a long time. These sponges make it possible so it won't take that long. Thanks Scotch!
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
Scotch Brite Heavy Duty scrub sponge have been with my family for years! Scotch Brite is a trusted brand and not too expensive. The only down side is that they tend to develop a slightly moldy smell after long time use. I'd buy them again because I know they work.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
These are great for when you want to deep clean items or get tough to get rid off stains on your cookware, especially if you're on a tight budget.

I like these, but I enjoy another type more. Other than that these are great if you need to get something off.
Edgylin R.
This is my must have brand in the kitchen. I have always used Scotch Brite due to the durability of the sponge. It lasts a long time. I think they're a great value and would rather spend a few extra cents per sponge to get these then to get a generic brand.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back