BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Classic. Simple. Easy. Works well and lasts long. You can find this at your local grocery store, Target or Walmart. Cheap, affordable, and worth it. These sponges won't crumble.
Lainie H.
These are my go to hard grease and food stain scrubbers! They do a fantastic job and never fail me! They have come in handy on numerous occasions for dishes and cleaning. They are easy to grip and don't leave a pain in your hands!
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these sponges. I have been using them for years and the price is very reasonable. I don't think that I've ever had one break down on me and they last several weeks.
Victoria C.
St Maries, ID
I love to cut these scrubs in half because even with half the size this scrub is heavy duty and lasts through scrubbing caked on pots and pans. They're cheap and reliable!
Valeria M.
This scoth brite sponge is amazing. I buy mines at walmart but you can get them anywhere. Pros, they really get the tough things off. Cons, there are none. Very effective. I would definitely buy it again. It's the only sponge i use.
Acenia J.
The best. I used them for cleaning my non stick pots and also for cleaning my bathroom. Soft enough not to scratch up the pots. Hard enough to scrub the dirt and grime off.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This works well on pots and pans that need food residue removed. I always buy the Scotch Brite brand. The heavy duty sponge holds together well. I plan on purchasing it again.
Kylie C.
Visalia, CA
Now I do like this sponge. Gets things clean. Sometimes you do need to double clean some dishes that have more stuck on food. But for being at a decent price not too bad
Christa P.
Mesa, AZ
I buy these by bulk at Costco, there great to use on my glass shower, as long as I don't scrubb hard it takes everything off, ie... hairspray, soap scumb. I also use them in my kitchen, there also not going to break the bank!
Myka J.
Midwest City, OK
These sponges last for a long time. They don't hold odor like some other brands. I usually buy them from Walmart and the price is very affordable for how long they last.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?