Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mike J.
Rural Retreat, VA
These have become my go-to for cleaning everything from dishes to vehicle rims. They effectively remove stuck-on content without damaging any of the surfaces, including teflon coated pans. These can be picked up just about anywhere and are worth the cost.
Baylee S.
Benton, AR
These sponges are great to get the job done short term. If you use them too long, they lose their "filling" capability. The green backing also can come off on white surfaces, like cabinets. The are good for the value, but buy several of them while you're at it.
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
These sponges are great for getting tough, stuck-on foods off my cookware. The scrubbing material stays intact and works longer than many other brands of similar sponges. I always make sure I have at least one of these in the sink and one under the sink!
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
These are our go to sponges. They are durable and are quite effective. They are a great value which is one of the reasons we buy them. They are clean smelling and can be freshened buy using a little baking soda and lemon. I would totally recommend them.
Jaddey C.
I have been using this sponge for a long time and I love it!! It's inexpensive and long lasting. It has a soft spongy side and a rough scratchy side great for scrubbing pots and pans. Highly recommend using the Scotch Brite Scrub sponge heavy duty.
Lyndee D.
Dirty dishes don't stand a chance with these scrubbing sponges! Love how they really help get my dishes clean and they are so cheap that you can throw them out and get new ones without breaking the bank. My go-to sponge brand to keep my dishes clean.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
The Scotch Brite Scrube Sponge Heavy Duty gets the job done !!! It leaves no scratches on pans while removing all the stains or the food left on them !! I really do think these sponges are very effective and i do recommend these sponges to everyone !
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
I use this brand of sponge on my dishes in the wand form. I really like how well the green pad gets gunk off my dishes but it's not too harsh. They last a while and don't ever smell too bad. I can get a good month-month and a half out of one sponge!
Charles M.
Rochester, NY
These are by far my favorite for scrubbing dishes. I can cut them in half and make them last longer. They hold up to a ridiculous number of tasks, and clean everything from non-stick to aluminum without a problem. I use them pretty much every day.
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI
Not owning a dishwasher I'm always using the sponges for all my cleaning needs. Wether it be dishes or just around the house for hard to clean messes. With have tow little boys a mess is always being made and I trust Scotch Brite to clean it up!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?