BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
These are great. I have one that I use for household cleaning, one for regular dishes and another that I use to clean all of my cast iron cookware. They hold up well and get the job done.
sarah t.
Covina, CA
Really does the job! Gets all tge food and gunk off of the dishes and leaves a nice smell. It takes oil off easy too. Oil is very harf to take off and with thos sponge it does the trick
Yennifer C.
These are my go-to whenever I need to buy kitchen sponges. I feel that these provide just the right amount of toughness for the dishes so that I don't have to bother scrubbing too hard.
Ashley B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These sponges are great for quick cleaning and dish washing. They hold up very well and don't fall apart for a long time. They are microwaveable so you can kill germs after each use.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
Good product holds up to the gross dishes. Always seem to find a coupon or them on sale. I feel like sometimes it took long to dry after using so it was gross to use more than once
Megan H.
Broomall, PA
Scotch Brite Heavy Duty Sponges work great to get grease and stuck-on food off pots and pans. I just add a little bit of dish soap and they work great! I haven't experienced any cons with them at all and would definitely recommend them to others!
Sara E.
Albuquerque, NM
A must have in my kitchen, with tough grease, and baked goodness on pots and pans, this little sponge does the trick. The green heavy duty side holds up, and is worth it's value.
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
These sponges last for a long time! I feel like the back green buffer part really cuts down caked on grime. It's at a great price point -- under 3 dollars for one sponge. I've always liked this sponge and I always buy extras when I need them. Great choice!
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
These are great for pots and pans because they don't scratch them but get the job done at the same time. I only buy these because I've tried other brands and these work the best.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Bought these on sale at Costco and they seem to be the best sponges out there. They last a long time and are a great quality for the price. Will continue to use the Scotchbrite brand.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?