Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Scrub Scrub Scrub, Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge gets the job done well. I usually change my sponges once a month but Scoth-Brite last so long you don’t have to chant as often I do if you don’t want
Kellie S.
Brandon, SD
These always work well. There is a sponge side for wiping away food particles and a more abrasive side to better scrape away dried on food that doesn’t want to be removed from surfaces. This is my go to when washing dishes. I know sponges can harbor germs, so I need to be replaced regularly. This is not deterred me from purchasing the sponges as they work much better than washing with a simple cloth.
Erin B.
A great, long lasting sponge. I’ve tried the generic brand version and they just aren’t as good. I love the green scrubber side for really getting the food off of plates, pans, and silverware. I would definitely repurchase, although I have moved on to the natural version that they make. My parents used these sponges my whole life growing up, and still do, so I have no problem recommending these.
Chelsea M.
East Liverpool, OH
I almost always purchase this brand for either washing dishes or scrubbing things. The sponge itself feels strong and it absorbs the soap pretty well. The scrubber also feels tough and seems to last awhile!
Chrissy M.
So I bought the huge pack in bj and it's been like over a year and I still have them. There affordable. They work very well. I love how it's dual. Soft on one side and rough on the other. It's a good sponge
Aly M.
Garden City, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy these I the biggest package possible. They have so many uses and are so cheap. They are especially great for cast iron pan cleaning. We always have some on hand for whatever the occasion might hold.
Tara B.
Timonium
These are sponges. Not a ton to say. They work. I like these more than others because the scrubby part hold up for a longer period of time. They aren’t expensive and they last a while. I’d buy them again.
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
These sponges are wonderful for those times when you have to hand wash your dishes. They are stiff enough to scrub off all the dried baked on food. They last a long time too. I will repurchase these sponges again.
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are fairly good, as far as sponges go. I am not a huge fan of sponges though because I only use them as a one time thing. Otherwise I fear the bacteria will grow and then you cant clean with a dirty sponge. ESPECIALLY YOUR DISHES. I always have a pack of these just in case but don't use them because it would be quite expensive to use a new one everytime I wanted to do the dishes.
Tiffany R.
These are okay, they get most of the job done. These don't last long in my household at all. The scrubbing side is a little dull. You can't scrub things out that are though. For everyday basic cleaning use, these are great.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?