BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Rebeca S.
I've tried all types of sponges, but this one can't be beat. It really tackles the grime from the nastiest pans. I used to see my mom use these sponges all the time around the house, and now I understand why. They're so multipurpose and can be used even in the bathroom!
Stacey s.
These sponges are good and work well. I use them for dishes and cleaning around the house. They hold up and don't fall apart after use. I dispose of them pretty quickly, depending on what they are used for, so if they were biodegradable would be a plus.
Livvy L.
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges are the brand of sponges my family has always bought. They never fail at doing what they're suppose to do. They're heavy duty. And they hold up for a long amount of time. I will continue to buy these for my own house as well.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Scotch Brite sponges! I have no dishwashing machine in our home, so these sponges get a workout. Given the quantities of raw pork, fish slime and chicken innards these get exposed to, we replace them frequently, well before they are actually worn out.. Cheaper, inferior sponges do fall apart more quickly and matt up to hold more filth between sanitizing. So even with the quantity we use, we still prefer these premium sponges.
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I go through about one of these every two weeks. I buy the big value pack and they're cheap and the scrubber works really well to loosen tough food messes. I usually find them at Target or order on Amazon. To keep my sponge fresh and keep mildew smell at bay I run it through the dishwasher on the top rack--works great and comes out like new!
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
I actually use these in my classroom at school. They work great for cleaning dried clay, paint and other art materials off of the classroom surfaces. Work great on cleaning our sinks and art tools. I even use them when cleaning brushes. I swirl the brush in some soap and make circular motions on the green side to get the paint off!
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
We like using the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub sponges,( Multi Pack Sizes Available). Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges, Multiple Pack Sizes Available
These sponges are very strong and versatile. You can use these for scrubbing greasy pans or outdoor furniture. They are very durable and worth the investment.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
The only sponges I use. So strong and long lasting. The sponge side is great for everyday cleaning and soft and gentle enough for even those delicate items, but with a strong tough scrubbing side to get that tough caked on grime.
Brittany S.
Reston, VA
I use these sponges all the time. There are just some things that you know aren't coming off in the dishwasher. I would highly recommend these. They're not expensive and they work which is what we all want in a product.
Mariah C.
Lawrence, KS
Good for getting the heavy stuck on left over food off the dishes. I like these because they are really cheap, but they do not last long. It doesn't bother me, because like I said they are really cheap and affordable.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?