BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Leisha W.
Mesa
I use these sponges for everything. Whether it's the kitchen, bathroom, or even my car; these sponges get the job done right, and they last for a long time. I found mine at my local Walmart for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them
Stolle K.
Missoula, MT
I love working h Britt because it really gets the job done. I have used these all my life and my family has as well. They make cleaning and doing dishes a million times easier
Jarrod B.
These sponges last for a while and scrub pretty well! My only complaint could be that the scrubbing capacity falls kind of quickly after the green scrubbing area begins fraying.
Gabriella N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges because they're durable and aren't too pricey. I probably buy a new pack of sponges every month or so, where with Brillo pads I'd buy new ones every few days. It's a great product!
Kayla C.
Dothan, AL
These are the sponges I always get because I like having the soft side and the coarse side. I can use the soft side on cast iron and the course on tough spots so it's pretty ideal.
Ashley S.
this sponge is great. you can use one side to get the tough stuff off, and the other side to get the rest of the dish clean. fairly inexpensive too which is always a plus
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sponges are a necessity to have in every house. Not just any sponge does the job though it has to be a great sponge that will last vigorous dish washing everyday and this did the job.
Amber H.
Blaine
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this for everything from washing picnic tables, cleaning things in the house or tools in the garage. You can use them for whatever you please. They hold up very well.
Ashley N.
yadkinville
Not only myself but everyone in my family has always used these sponges. Always make the unruly task of washing dishes just a little bit easier and they are always cheap!
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Affordable and they get the job done! It’s surprising how they maintain their quality besides the fact that they’re the most affordable dish washing sponges on the market!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's