Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wash all my dishes with these. I pick them up from the commissary on base. It is way more sanitary to wash with a sponge! You can throw them in the microwave to sanitize them! They clean amazingly as well!
Hailey B.
Bloomingdale, MI
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge is my go-to sponge for dirty dishes. It does a great job of getting my dirtiest dishes clean with little ease. They aren't expensive to buy and I use both sides of the sponge to really get into corners or tough spots on my dishes. They last a long time too.
Danielle T.
I won't clean my sinks or bathroom without one of these! Gently takes scratches out of stainless steel and makes removing build up in showers painless! Cheap and easy to find! Would recommend these to everyone!
Mary B.
Love these sponges! I have used this brand for years and have been very satisfied with the product. They hold up and do a great job on the toughest of jobs. They are also great for cleaning. I would highly reccomed this product and would also point out the affordability of this product.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty is always a product kept in my house! They are very effective and gets dirt and grime off our toughest dishes! I usually buy this from Walmart and I would recommend this!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I like how this sponge has a rough side to get off the left on food. I can use these sponges for a couple weeks and throw into the washer and they come out almost new and I can use them to wash my sinks/ floors/ and other appliances that are a little harder to scrub in some places.
Marisa K.
Great scrubbing sponge and gentle on stainless steel. Works well to get off tough messes, and is easy to rinse off so you don't feel like you continue using a messy sponge. You can't go wrong with these!
Rachel L.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are he very best for cleaning those things that just won't come out! I also really like to use it on stains in my toilet that are hard to get out. I gave it 4 stars because sometimes I don't feel that the scrubbing power lasts for more than a few uses. Still a great product!
Brooke W.
Norwich
Very reasonably priced and cleans very well! I love that these have a scrubber on one side and can clean well! I get these at Wal-Mart or Target, sometimes online if it's cheaper! Overall, very satisfied
Kate B.
These work super well for me as a college student, but especially well when you look at how little they cost. You do have to throw them away after a while, depending on how long and hard you use them, but for the price, it's worth it.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?