Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these because they work excellent, for the price that the multipack is. It is worth it for sure. I get these at the grocery store or Walmart when I get to the mainland. I also use these to clean my pets cage.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Used this to clean my stove top that had burnt residue on it. Worked really well, I don't like that it doesn't absorb water very well so I ended up making a mess with water leaking out of it all over the place.
Briana R.
These sponges work good but I would like if the company had a stronger scrubbing sponge. I bought this product from Target. The product was a good value and not over priced and I would most likely by this again
Kristi Y.
Granite City, IL
Perfect for cleaning pots and pans after having something caked on from baking but I just don't think there will ever be a resolution to them not drying out quickly and always getting the awful smell so quick
Ali L.
These sponges are a classic. I never feel like sponges are super hygienic but these work fine! The heavy duty version definitely lasts a little longer, and they work well for scrubbing off stubborn food or stains
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
These will get the grime off of anything! These are really good quality sponges. They last a while without getting gross and breaking apart. They don't scratch any of things so that's nice, highly recommend
Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These really do get my dishes clean! I also like how the dish soap doesn't just slide right off of them. I can wash a ton of dishes before I have to add more soap. They also don't scratch my pots and pans!
Blake T.
Powell, WY
It's a good sponge, but it's not much different from the regular sponge. A sponge is a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. I did think it cleaned some tough stuck on stuff better, but really not that phenomenal.
Mary B.
Love these sponges! I have used this brand for years and have been very satisfied with the product. They hold up and do a great job on the toughest of jobs. They are also great for cleaning. I would highly reccomed this product and would also point out the affordability of this product.
Danielle T.
I won't clean my sinks or bathroom without one of these! Gently takes scratches out of stainless steel and makes removing build up in showers painless! Cheap and easy to find! Would recommend these to everyone!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?