Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Angelica R.
Buy this sponge more than I buy others and it gets the job done . Love that it has the soft side than the rough side , just incase for the hard to get food that don't want to get off from cleaning with the soft side of the sponge .
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
I think these are a great and cheap brand of sponges. They have a tough scrubbing side which makes washing dishes so much easier. A great way to save money. They last for quite a while and can be used for multiple applications.
Annie N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are perfect for getting tough gunk off of your pans. They are a timeless classic. We use these in place of the really rough metal sponge to avoid scratching our pots and pans. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Kenzie L.
Woodbridge, VA
This sponge definitely gets the job done. I purchased this sponge from Walmart for CHEAP! On occasion, when put up against the bottom of a burnt pan, the sponge will tear (which is why I gave it 4 stars). However, this sponge works really well and, for how cheap it is, I can replace it as needed. Would buy again!
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
We like using the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub sponges,( Multi Pack Sizes Available). Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges, Multiple Pack Sizes Available
These sponges are very strong and versatile. You can use these for scrubbing greasy pans or outdoor furniture. They are very durable and worth the investment.
Liztiffany C.
Miami Gardens, FL
It's a pretty decent sponge, the price is very good and the quality is great. It has both a soft side and one side for the tougher messes. Overall it's a good value item and it's worth it compared to other sponges in the market.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
These are my all time favorite sponge! They clean great and last a while before I have to throw it away. The price is great and they are usually on sale. They hold soap perfectly as well so I don't feel like I am wasting dish soap.
Yanil M.
Tucson, AZ
I always stock up on packages of these at home! They clean just about anything of course with the aid of an all purpose or depending on what you are cleaning. I always find mine almost everywhere, Walmart Family Dollar and etc.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
These are tough sponges that do the trick when washing dishes & pots. They are a very good value & work a long time before wear & tear show up. I enjoy these heavy duty sponges for cleaning up just about anywhere in my home.
Bethany C.
Bozeman, MT
This is my go-to sponge for dishes. It scrubs without scratching, holds up for a reasonable amount of time, and is very reasonably priced. I don't think twice about tossing it when it's time for it to go and purchasing another. I've looked at other brands and kinds, but this one is the best value for the money.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?