BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Rachel L.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are he very best for cleaning those things that just won't come out! I also really like to use it on stains in my toilet that are hard to get out. I gave it 4 stars because sometimes I don't feel that the scrubbing power lasts for more than a few uses. Still a great product!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I like how this sponge has a rough side to get off the left on food. I can use these sponges for a couple weeks and throw into the washer and they come out almost new and I can use them to wash my sinks/ floors/ and other appliances that are a little harder to scrub in some places.
Kate B.
These work super well for me as a college student, but especially well when you look at how little they cost. You do have to throw them away after a while, depending on how long and hard you use them, but for the price, it's worth it.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty is always a product kept in my house! They are very effective and gets dirt and grime off our toughest dishes! I usually buy this from Walmart and I would recommend this!
Kathryn W.
When I have a major dish situation (dried/cooked-on grits, oatmeal, etc) I use these heavy duty sponges! They hold up so well, don't retain the grime and stay fresh (as long as you ring it out well).
Alexandria V.
I love these sponges! The green bristle side is perfect for scrubbing those plates and cups that have hard to get off food. I was also impressed with how long they lasted and didn't start to fall apart
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
My family always purchases these sponges because they are always effective and sturdy. They don't disintegrate as quickly as other sponges do, and are pretty much always on sale! Great value for the price, and always gets the job done. I definitely will continue with this brand
Leah T.
Hollywood, FL
I have been usning the scotch brite sponges for years and they work really well. They have the heavy duty scrub side for stuck on food and the soft sponge side for more fragile items. The price Is pretty decent and your can buy them anywhere. I would recommend these to anyone.
Lauren S.
Gastonia, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I typically use these for household chores other than dishes. I use them to scrub the bathtub and bath tiles with soft scrub or bleach products. They are reasonably priced and work incredibly well.
Mary C.
Clinton, MS
These sponges are amazing for getting caked on food off of dishes. Living with three other college kids who tend to leave dishes with food on them overnight in the sink means these get a lot of use.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?