BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Xen H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great sponge.. it cleans our pans really great without being harsh.. we only use this sponge for our pans because we are completely satisfied.. we just buy it on regular grocery store.. great price as well
Kimberly G.
Dallas, TX
I use these to clean my bathtub! Although it won't get the grime on its own unless you put some serious elbow work into it, it works like a gem when I use it with other cleaning products like scrubbing bubbles!
Andrea g.
I use these sponges for the every day dishes. It is heavy duty and the cut is a little thicker and larger than other sponges. Love that is has both a soft and hard surface for multi surface scrubbing.
Yessica G.
Dodge City, KS
I really like this because I sometimes wait until the 9th to wash my dishes when all my children have gone to sleep and so it kind of sticks on there but he's getting off really good
Joann S.
Rosharon, TX
I use the sponges quite often in cleaning dishes , counters or anything that needs cleaned. I am happy with them and usually look for them when they are on sale or buy them in bulk from Costco or sams.
Brianna G.
Hesperia, CA
I’ve always used this brand growing up and it works really well! It doesn’t have a scent which is good to me. It’s really inexpensive and it doesn’t wear out fast. But sometimes it starts to peel off
nichole b.
Atchison
It helps clean counters, dishes or whatever job around the house I'm doing. Nothing negative to say about it. It's very effective. Walmart is where I bought it. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
This is my go to product for cleaning anything. I have multiple cats and dogs and all of them can be messy and with this I put very little effort to get everything clean. Plus its awesome with metal pots and pans
Gabrielle A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always buy these to wash my pots with. This sponge with a little Dawn detergent will always get the job done. I buy these at my local Walmart or Dollar General. They are definitely very effective and cheap. I am going to keep buying this product as long as they sell it.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
These sponges are small yet mighty! They do the job and they do it well. I use them for dishes, floors, walls, counters and just about everywhere. Very affordable and I always have them in my cabinet.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's