BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Beckee M.
Lumberton, NC
Nothing too special about this sponge. It gets the job done. I use it with dawn dish soap to scrub my casserole dishes that have baked on stuff on them. I like these sponges, they get the job done. I have a germ phobia so I can only use 1 sponge 3 or 4 times before I grab a new one.
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The heavy duty sponges are a must in my bathtub and in my kitchen. I don't like having grim so I like to give my sinks and tubs a good scrubbing at least once a week. Good buy at a great price. I buy these once a month.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
It's a good sponge, but it's not much different from the regular sponge. A sponge is a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. I did think it cleaned some tough stuck on stuff better, but really not that phenomenal.
Kate B.
These work super well for me as a college student, but especially well when you look at how little they cost. You do have to throw them away after a while, depending on how long and hard you use them, but for the price, it's worth it.
Marisa K.
Great scrubbing sponge and gentle on stainless steel. Works well to get off tough messes, and is easy to rinse off so you don't feel like you continue using a messy sponge. You can't go wrong with these!
Brooke W.
Norwich
Very reasonably priced and cleans very well! I love that these have a scrubber on one side and can clean well! I get these at Wal-Mart or Target, sometimes online if it's cheaper! Overall, very satisfied
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I like how this sponge has a rough side to get off the left on food. I can use these sponges for a couple weeks and throw into the washer and they come out almost new and I can use them to wash my sinks/ floors/ and other appliances that are a little harder to scrub in some places.
Rachel L.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are he very best for cleaning those things that just won't come out! I also really like to use it on stains in my toilet that are hard to get out. I gave it 4 stars because sometimes I don't feel that the scrubbing power lasts for more than a few uses. Still a great product!
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty is always a product kept in my house! They are very effective and gets dirt and grime off our toughest dishes! I usually buy this from Walmart and I would recommend this!
Alexandria V.
I love these sponges! The green bristle side is perfect for scrubbing those plates and cups that have hard to get off food. I was also impressed with how long they lasted and didn't start to fall apart
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?