Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Works wonders on all dishes! I'm able to wash all my dishes without having to soak them first. These sponges are a lifesaver! Recently I've had back surgery and can't stand for a long time. These sponges make it possible so it won't take that long. Thanks Scotch!
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
Just amazing! I've always used this! for the longest time that I can remember. only thing is that the scent it gets after so much use. good value for a great price. I love that I can depend on this to help wash the toughest dishes out there. i always repurchase it
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
From washing the dishes to the scrubing the grill this sponge is my partner in crime. I was kind of skeptical with it at first but after seeing it took off all the grease and burn from the grill I would have to say amazing. And I've been using it ever since. ;)
Antionesha B.
Little Rock , AR
I remember using these as a child so there was no way that I could try another brand as an adult. When you first begin to use them, there's a weird smell but it quickly goes away once you've added detergent. They're super cheap and can be found at any local retailer!
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
I am a mega cleaner. I scrub and scrub everything and every little thing and these sponges do it every single time! I have one for dishes, one for kitchen cleaning like the counters and stove top as well as another for the bathroom. I purchase these every time.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
I love this sponge. Burned good? Greasy grime? This sponge has you covered. They last well given the hard work they are put under and don't tear right away like other sponges. I think they are really necessary and work for well also for scrubbing the bathtub.
Edgylin R.
This is my must have brand in the kitchen. I have always used Scotch Brite due to the durability of the sponge. It lasts a long time. I think they're a great value and would rather spend a few extra cents per sponge to get these then to get a generic brand.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
These are great for when you want to deep clean items or get tough to get rid off stains on your cookware, especially if you're on a tight budget.

I like these, but I enjoy another type more. Other than that these are great if you need to get something off.
Baylee S.
Bryant, AR
These sponges are great to get the job done short term. If you use them too long, they lose their "filling" capability. The green backing also can come off on white surfaces, like cabinets. The are good for the value, but buy several of them while you're at it.
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I have been using these for some time now. I buy them at my local grocery store . They really don't have a scent to me. I think they are pretty much affordable and I buy them all the time. They pretty much scrub pretty good! Love them, gets the job done!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?