BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Used this to clean my stove top that had burnt residue on it. Worked really well, I don't like that it doesn't absorb water very well so I ended up making a mess with water leaking out of it all over the place.
Ali L.
These sponges are a classic. I never feel like sponges are super hygienic but these work fine! The heavy duty version definitely lasts a little longer, and they work well for scrubbing off stubborn food or stains
Kristi Y.
Granite City, IL
Perfect for cleaning pots and pans after having something caked on from baking but I just don't think there will ever be a resolution to them not drying out quickly and always getting the awful smell so quick
Blake T.
Powell, WY
It's a good sponge, but it's not much different from the regular sponge. A sponge is a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. I did think it cleaned some tough stuck on stuff better, but really not that phenomenal.
Mary B.
Love these sponges! I have used this brand for years and have been very satisfied with the product. They hold up and do a great job on the toughest of jobs. They are also great for cleaning. I would highly reccomed this product and would also point out the affordability of this product.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wash all my dishes with these. I pick them up from the commissary on base. It is way more sanitary to wash with a sponge! You can throw them in the microwave to sanitize them! They clean amazingly as well!
Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These really do get my dishes clean! I also like how the dish soap doesn't just slide right off of them. I can wash a ton of dishes before I have to add more soap. They also don't scratch my pots and pans!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
These will get the grime off of anything! These are really good quality sponges. They last a while without getting gross and breaking apart. They don't scratch any of things so that's nice, highly recommend
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
Classic. Can't live without these. For a long time, I didn't have a dishwasher so these were absolutely essential. Plus, they're super cheap and you can find them anywhere. Very good value. Highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The heavy duty sponges are a must in my bathtub and in my kitchen. I don't like having grim so I like to give my sinks and tubs a good scrubbing at least once a week. Good buy at a great price. I buy these once a month.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?