Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
I use this brand of sponge on my dishes in the wand form. I really like how well the green pad gets gunk off my dishes but it's not too harsh. They last a while and don't ever smell too bad. I can get a good month-month and a half out of one sponge!
Lyndee D.
Dirty dishes don't stand a chance with these scrubbing sponges! Love how they really help get my dishes clean and they are so cheap that you can throw them out and get new ones without breaking the bank. My go-to sponge brand to keep my dishes clean.
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
These sponges get even the thickest and craziest food residue and grime off my pans, utensils, and even my appliances. You will always find a pack of Scotch Brite sponges under and in my sink. I use them for dishes, and cleaning throughout the house.
Charles M.
Rochester, NY
These are by far my favorite for scrubbing dishes. I can cut them in half and make them last longer. They hold up to a ridiculous number of tasks, and clean everything from non-stick to aluminum without a problem. I use them pretty much every day.
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI
Not owning a dishwasher I'm always using the sponges for all my cleaning needs. Wether it be dishes or just around the house for hard to clean messes. With have tow little boys a mess is always being made and I trust Scotch Brite to clean it up!
Jen C.
Always need sponges at our house. Since we don't use the dishwasher because of the amount of water it uses. We always clean dishes by hands. The price is okay and it get's the job done. All grocery stores have them and this is the only brand of sponges I buy.
Brielle C.
This gets the job done as far as removing hard stains. I'm not comfortable with sponge like products because they hold bacteria which is the reason for 3 stars. They're cheap so after a few uses I toss them. Still a great product for cleaning.
Padmaja N.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using these Scotch sponges for quite a long time now, and they have stood up time and time again. Powerful enough for when I need to scrub things, gentle enough for when I am trying not to scratch dishes, these have been a constant in my life and will continue to be. I recommend them and will definitely be buying them again.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Standard sponge, works to get the job done. I go back and forth between using a sponge (like that I can scrub harder and get into crevices) versus a brush with handle (keeps hands/nails happier). Always gross when you notice the sponge is stinky and you've been using it too long, luckily they do seem to last a while so value is good.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
I love these pads for cleaning! Any room in the house and you can use these bad boys to get anything off of anything. I use daily for my dishes because I do not have a dish washer. I would recommend because they are affordable and awesome quality!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?