Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christi L.
Port Matilda
these help out in my household so much! when you have a roommate who hates rinsing off dishes before leaving them in the sink! these wipe burnt on foods right off the pans!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I have used these quite a few times. My only issue with them is that they are a bit stiffer than most sponges which I know are because they are heavy duty, but it can make your hand cramp up if you have a pot to scrub. A little flexibility goes a long way. They are a great value for the money so I will continue to buy.
Kelly W.
Adkins , TX
Yes, heavy duty for this house hold. We need all the help we can get in this house. It gets things clean!! I can't stand scrubbing for time on end. These seem to work pretty well. Just pick them up at your local Walmart or grocery store and your set. I get other Scotch-Brite scrubs and products as well. They always come in handy.
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge works wonders when scrubbing pots and pans. I prefer to use these as opposed to those steel wool type of products because it's easy on the manicure. Lol. Very affordable. I toss and replace weekly because sponges can build up a lot of germs and bacteria, so it's good to get a multi-pack.
Angela H.
Gainesville, FL
I use these to clean almost everything. The reason is, is because they can hold moisture and unlike wash clothes, they hold form so it's not flopping everywhere. I use them to clean dishes, my bathroom sink, sometimes the shower. There might be better solutions, but I have a ton of these because of a sale, and now I use them for everything.
Kaitlyn C.
Classic, easy, the standard sponge. We used these a lot in our dorm community kitchen and also use these at home. You can pick these up just about anywhere and they do the job well. I really try not to scratch my dishes, but I have used the scrubby side to scrape dried cheese off my plate on more than one occasion.
Sarah R.
I honestly feel like everyone at some point in their life has used this sponge. In my opinion a sponge is a sponge, but I like the dual side that they have going on. I use these for dishes, the bathroom, tiled floors, etc. They are very affordable and I would recommend trying them out if you have not already.
Katie M.
Raleigh, NC
Next to Mr. Clean sponges, these are my favorite. I can use the soft side for gentle cleanings and the hard side to really scrub away at stuck on grime. They hold up for a long time, which is probably my favorite aspect. You throe them away when you think they're gross, never because they've fallen apart.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Great product! Good quality and good price especially when purchased in a big pack at Costco. It cleans dishes very well. Good value and very affordable. I have been using this product for many years and will continue to purchase it.
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
I have always used Scotch Brite due to the durability of the sponge. It lasts a long time. A complaint that I have with it is that even if you completely squeeze the water out of the sponge after use, it gets a mildew smell very quickly. I often put it in the dishwasher on the very hot setting to sterilize it. I also put it in vinegar or bleach it. The price is a bit more expensive as well compared to store brands.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?