BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This sponge has always worked good for me and works to get everything off of the dishes. I would recommend to anyone. Sometimes I go through on faster then before but I still love the brand and they are reasonably priced.
Yoceline F.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges are nice they get the job done and last pretty long I like how it has a rough side for tough stains and a soft side for easier to take off smudges they are also quite affordable and don't mess up your dishes
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
Scotch-Brite cleaning sponges work great at getting out those tough stains on Tupperware and stuck on food on other plates and utensils. I would definitely recommend this product. It is priced well and last a long time
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use these on shower soap scum and they're really effective for that purpose. I have also found them helpful for pots & pans, they clean off stuck on/cooked on stuff without damaging the metal. I think the price is reasonable, too. I would buy them again.
kristina n.
The only sponge that I buy is this one. its sturdy, doesn't rip apart in few uses. its absorbent when i need to clean a spill from hard surface. love the scrubbing part for my pots and pans. worth the money every penny
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Always have these on hand--best bet for tougher cleaning jobs, and they last longer than store brand sponges. Also hold up well when run through the dishwasher. And do not retain musky scent like many less rugged sponges.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Great sponge lasts long without tearing when being used for heavy duty cleaning, Scribner side is strong and gets the fob done, well priced. Usually can find in pack a of two for cheap. Suggest these for a good sponge.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Strangely I find scrubbing dishes to be quite therapeutic. There is something satisfying about putting in a little elbow grease to get your pots, pans and dishes looking brand new! This is why I always chose Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty Brush (I buy them in bulk)! It does not disappoint me ever!
Marina B.
This gets the job done. I think it's a very effective sponge and doesn't cost too much. The more rough side gets all the gunk off of dishes while the soft side just very nicely wipes it away. Overall a good product.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
It is ideal and perfect for washing different kitchen items, it is durable and is good. I like because no matter how strong it is, do not scratch the new ninollas saltenes but if it is able to remove the dirt aff
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?