Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
Use these everyday for washing dishes. I love how it has two sides for different surfaces. I also use this when cleaning around the house. Great multi purpose sponge and very affordable. This brand has multiple kinds of sponges so you are bound to find the one that fits your needs the best.
Jenny S.
South Royalton, VT
These are the best sponges for getting off tough to remove food and such from pans. They don't work on pans with a nonstick surface or any other you cannot use a harsh scrub on. My parents used these as well when I was a kid. Would recommend for the use of scrubbing extra dirty dishes.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I keep going through a lot of sponges - they break apart and get gross really quickly. I decided to try the heavy duty variety and it does last longer than its counterparts. It's a sponge - it cleans, it gets the job done. nothing to write home about, but at least it lasts a long time!
Nisa G.
Royal Oak, MI
I like these sponges because the top and bottom do not separate as is the case with so many other sponges. You can use for multiple weeks without having that horrible wet-towel smell. I always wash my sponge with a little soap after I am done using it, and they stay nice and fresh:)
Joy A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great sponge for heavy scrubbing like on my stove top grill pan. Can find this at Walmart, Target or at my local Ralph's grocery store. Took one star off because I can't get too many uses out of one sponge but it's probably because I only use them when my grill has major food burned on it.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this sponge and don't use anything else. It costs more then other sponges on the market but the money it completely worth it. The sponge holds up well and never falls apart. It doesn't have a sent and I love it. It also doesn't become smelly as long as you rinse it correctly.
Marcela C.
Rialto, CA
I have so many uses for these sponges. They really work hard to get whatever needs cleaning, cleaned. I buy these from walmart and keep some in the restroom and in the kitchen. They don't absorb water but they do keep what ever detergent you are using fully intact and ready to use.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
I do have a dishwasher, so I need to make sure that whatever I use can scrub dried up food particles off, but not damage the china. I have tried other brands, but those sponges tend to fall apart after a month, whereas this one lasts a good quarter to half year of every day use.
Rachel C.
I have a 4 bedroom home and kids so lots of cleaning involved. Lucky for me, these work for alnost everything needed to be wiped down rather heavy duty or lightly. Prefect for just wiping a wall clean that is just a tad unclean or an oven, which needs a full deep clean scrub.
Danielle D.
I use these for scrubbing my pots and pans. I have used them for years and have not had an issue with them. They do start to smell after a while but I simply throw them away when this happens. Since they are cheap, this is fine with me. I will most likely buy these forever.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?