BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The green scrub side wears down fairly quickly, and the sponge shrinks over time with use. That said, it's a great sponge for cleaning and it's cheap enough to replenish often. I've been using it for years and will continue to.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are great sponges. They clean dishes well with a good dish soap, and they're good for getting the stuck-on food off. Make sure you sanitize them in the microwave though, or throw them out once you've used them quite a bit.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This works great on the bottom of my pans that end up looking like horrible charred messes. Its a quality product for a great price. Plus there are different sponges for your cleaning needs. I highly recommend this product.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
These are tough sponges that do the trick when washing dishes & pots. They are a very good value & work a long time before wear & tear show up. I enjoy these heavy duty sponges for cleaning up just about anywhere in my home.
Jordan B.
Gainesville, FL
These do their job but I prefer the sponges on a stick where you can dispense soap. Cons is that it doesn't last too long but it is effective. I bought this at target but would rather spend my money on the sponge stick.
Kylie W.
My bf and I almost never buy another brand! We usually buy it at Walmart or Target. The only con is it smells like mildew pretty quickly. I thinks it's super effective on counters and dishes! I will keep on buying them!
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use these on shower soap scum and they're really effective for that purpose. I have also found them helpful for pots & pans, they clean off stuck on/cooked on stuff without damaging the metal. I think the price is reasonable, too. I would buy them again.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Always have these on hand--best bet for tougher cleaning jobs, and they last longer than store brand sponges. Also hold up well when run through the dishwasher. And do not retain musky scent like many less rugged sponges.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
These are great for cleaning everything from baseboards to dishes. They aren't a bad price for what you get out of them. They last a long time.

The only con is that when they get dirty they are super gross to deal with.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these sponges! Especially when food is stuck to my pans it really cleans it off and leaves no scratches! It's amazing! I love how it works really well! I recommend everybody this product! I would totally buy it again!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?