BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Liztiffany C.
It's a pretty decent sponge, the price is very good and the quality is great. It has both a soft side and one side for the tougher messes. Overall it's a good value item and it's worth it compared to other sponges in the market.
Annie N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are perfect for getting tough gunk off of your pans. They are a timeless classic. We use these in place of the really rough metal sponge to avoid scratching our pots and pans. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Kenzie L.
Woodbridge, VA
This sponge definitely gets the job done. I purchased this sponge from Walmart for CHEAP! On occasion, when put up against the bottom of a burnt pan, the sponge will tear (which is why I gave it 4 stars). However, this sponge works really well and, for how cheap it is, I can replace it as needed. Would buy again!
Yanil M.
Tucson, AZ
I always stock up on packages of these at home! They clean just about anything of course with the aid of an all purpose or depending on what you are cleaning. I always find mine almost everywhere, Walmart Family Dollar and etc.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
These are my all time favorite sponge! They clean great and last a while before I have to throw it away. The price is great and they are usually on sale. They hold soap perfectly as well so I don't feel like I am wasting dish soap.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
I think these are a great and cheap brand of sponges. They have a tough scrubbing side which makes washing dishes so much easier. A great way to save money. They last for quite a while and can be used for multiple applications.
Cassie W.
I bought this to scrub the bath tub. We have well-water so we tend to get rust stains. The easiest way for me to clean it is to douse it in cleaner and then scrub it with these heavy duty scrub sponges. It gets the job done!
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The green scrub side wears down fairly quickly, and the sponge shrinks over time with use. That said, it's a great sponge for cleaning and it's cheap enough to replenish often. I've been using it for years and will continue to.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
These are tough sponges that do the trick when washing dishes & pots. They are a very good value & work a long time before wear & tear show up. I enjoy these heavy duty sponges for cleaning up just about anywhere in my home.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I mean, these are a household staple since forever. My mom made us clean with these, and now I do too in my own home. The yellow side is gentle on dishes, and the green side is perfect for scrubbing down the bathtub or sinks.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?