BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Altarose C.
Fremont, CA
Just like the dishwashing soap, been using this brand for years and will continue to do so. Takes out the tough stains and other stuff on plates and pans and other items around the house. Great multipurpose product not just in the sink too.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Standard sponge, works to get the job done. I go back and forth between using a sponge (like that I can scrub harder and get into crevices) versus a brush with handle (keeps hands/nails happier). Always gross when you notice the sponge is stinky and you've been using it too long, luckily they do seem to last a while so value is good.
Padmaja N.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using these Scotch sponges for quite a long time now, and they have stood up time and time again. Powerful enough for when I need to scrub things, gentle enough for when I am trying not to scratch dishes, these have been a constant in my life and will continue to be. I recommend them and will definitely be buying them again.
Sarah M.
Creve Coeur, MO
Love this sponge! I always use this brand for sponges. They are a good price and they last a long time. You can put them in the dishwasher as a refresh when they get dirty. I think these ones scrub really well if you have stuck on food as well.
Heather G.
West Deptford , NJ
My go to sponges. My mother has been using these since as long as I can remember and I now use them in my home. I have tried other sponges, dish tags, tools and always end up coming back to these! They are by far the best sponges out there
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I use these vs other sponges when doing dishes because these don't fall apart or leave pieces of the scrubby part on my dishes. I like to get a multi pack so I can switch out my sponge frequently. These are really cheap & found at Walmart
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
It works really well in getting all the food off my plate especially the really stuck pieces, I think this is priced so well as one sponge lasts me such a long time, I change them when they get quite gross. So they last a long long time.
Daniela M.
Fontana, CA
These sponges are awesome! We have tried switching out sponges before but always go back to this brand. The sponges are extremely long lasting and withstand all types of nasty food clean-ups, so it definitely has a good value. We constantly are buying these sponges, and we make sure to always have some back up sponges on hand.
Lauren F.
The best scrub sponge out there. Wont use any other kind. The last for a long while and are cheap. I usually get mine from walmart or target. The only con about using sponges is that they can get smelly if you leave them trapped while wet.
Angelica R.
Buy this sponge more than I buy others and it gets the job done . Love that it has the soft side than the rough side , just incase for the hard to get food that don't want to get off from cleaning with the soft side of the sponge .
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?