BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Stacey s.
These sponges are good and work well. I use them for dishes and cleaning around the house. They hold up and don't fall apart after use. I dispose of them pretty quickly, depending on what they are used for, so if they were biodegradable would be a plus.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Scotch Brite sponges! I have no dishwashing machine in our home, so these sponges get a workout. Given the quantities of raw pork, fish slime and chicken innards these get exposed to, we replace them frequently, well before they are actually worn out.. Cheaper, inferior sponges do fall apart more quickly and matt up to hold more filth between sanitizing. So even with the quantity we use, we still prefer these premium sponges.
Livvy L.
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges are the brand of sponges my family has always bought. They never fail at doing what they're suppose to do. They're heavy duty. And they hold up for a long amount of time. I will continue to buy these for my own house as well.
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I go through about one of these every two weeks. I buy the big value pack and they're cheap and the scrubber works really well to loosen tough food messes. I usually find them at Target or order on Amazon. To keep my sponge fresh and keep mildew smell at bay I run it through the dishwasher on the top rack--works great and comes out like new!
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
I actually use these in my classroom at school. They work great for cleaning dried clay, paint and other art materials off of the classroom surfaces. Work great on cleaning our sinks and art tools. I even use them when cleaning brushes. I swirl the brush in some soap and make circular motions on the green side to get the paint off!
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
The only sponges I use. So strong and long lasting. The sponge side is great for everyday cleaning and soft and gentle enough for even those delicate items, but with a strong tough scrubbing side to get that tough caked on grime.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am very pleased with these sponges, especially the heavy duty ones. Having the rough side makes scraping food off of dishes SO much easier! These sponges tend to have a long life as well. Cheaper sponges fall apart or rip, so I avoid those now because it is a waste of money. I have always been happy with these though!
Brittany S.
Reston, VA
I use these sponges all the time. There are just some things that you know aren't coming off in the dishwasher. I would highly recommend these. They're not expensive and they work which is what we all want in a product.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great quality sponge that works well. It removes grime and it cleans my dishes without harming them. These sponges are easy to use and they are better for the environment. They are also affordable. I recommend them.
Mariah C.
Lawrence, KS
Good for getting the heavy stuck on left over food off the dishes. I like these because they are really cheap, but they do not last long. It doesn't bother me, because like I said they are really cheap and affordable.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's