BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
stephanie m.
Long Beach
These get the job done but the only thing thats weird to me is the initial smell and feel when you first open a pack of these. They tend to get really stinky after a week or so.
Jamie G.
Corona
Does the best job out of any other brands. Scouring side does not disintegrate like cheaper brands. Price is decent enough to dispose of frequently to avoid germs growing.
Sara D.
New Era, MI
These sponges work great for getting stubborn food off my pans! It’s also great for scrubbing and cleaning in other areas of the house also and come in at a great price.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
Best sponge hands down. We change our dish sponge once every two months and it seems as if this brand is the only sponge that lasts without getting gross looking.
svati z.
Allentown, PA
Love these sponges! They last a long time and I usually get them at the Dollar store so they’re reasonably priced. I buy them in bulk and it usually lasts me over a year or so and we don’t use the dishwasher so they really last a long time.
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges because they're durable and aren't too pricey. I probably buy a new pack of sponges every month or so, where with Brillo pads I'd buy new ones every few days. It's a great product!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scotch Brite is my go-to for sponges. It's very versatile as well and can be used for many purposes, from washing dishes to removing tough stains on the floor (although I wouldn't use the same sponge). There are other purposes too like using it on the bathroom as a bar soap holder to make the most out of the bar soap.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I always buy Scotch Brite sponges for my dishes. We always buy the big package because I don't like to run out of them. They do the job really great. I strongly recommend this product. They are no expensive at all.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just got some sponges and these are really good. They're the most common brand out there. I like to get them when the price is good. I try to get the most life out of them and these last a long time.
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
These sponges are pretty good. The textured side does an amazing job at scrubbing off gunk from the dishes and the soft side is great for swiping it away. They are affordable but it does tend to last for a small period of time. If you're a person who washes by hand rather than using a dishwasher then this probably wouldn't be for you. If you wash dishes occasionally then it's perfect
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?