Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
These definitely get the job done and I usually cut them in half since they come in pretty large pieces. The price is fine since I don’t go thru them very quickly. They’re also great for cleaning in the bathroom and getting my showers looking good. I’d probably buy more.
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a harder, more effective option to your everyday sponge use, I would recommend getting the Heavy Duty sponges! I only use them on surfaces that are tough and on kitchenware I know that can handle the sponges. This product makes your hard work easy!
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this is like standard household scrub. It’s the perfect size for washing dishes. It’s cheap, it’s effective and durable. It absorbs dish washing liquid well and helps cut dirt and grease. Why would anyone look further for a dish washing sponge!
Lauren F.
Searcy
I cannot live without these sponges. They work for everything. I get these at Walmart usually. They usually come in a three pack. They get the crusties off plates and bowls before they go in the dishwasher. I would definately reccomend these to others.
Alena D.
Winter Park
These sponges have been used all over my home. I have a couple in my kit loans in each bathroom. They are very in expensive and very effective. I have seen at some stores they are even $1. I would recommend others to buy this product for their homes.
Rena A.
North Port
I buy these sponges mainly for the lower price but they work really well. They are harsh on stuck on food but still gentle on my dishes and pans. They hold soap and lather up really well. I will continue purchasing these as long as they are around.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
we feed our dogs raw food so we have to clean the bowls after each use, so these sponges are great for that! i can safely feed my dogs without having to worry about bacteria from
the raw food! make sure to change the sponges often or disinfect them
kayla n.
Wichita, KS
Love this sponge. Since I only hand wash it’s important for me that I have a 2-sided sponge. This one is simple but really gives me the bang for my buck! The green part is my favorite part because it’s scrubs really well. Definitely buying again.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I wish they didn’t get smelly after a few uses. I hate these. My husband got another pack the other day and I used them again and the same story. They get mildewed smell and don’t feel sanitary after a few uses. I don’t recommend these at all.
Olivia G.
Yakima
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have bought so many scotch brite sponges and like them all.. it does the job I just wish it will last longer but overall is a very good product will definitely keep buying it. I clean my stove, sinks, bathtub and even toilet with it..
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?