BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Edgylin R.
This is my must have brand in the kitchen. I have always used Scotch Brite due to the durability of the sponge. It lasts a long time. I think they're a great value and would rather spend a few extra cents per sponge to get these then to get a generic brand.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
These are great for when you want to deep clean items or get tough to get rid off stains on your cookware, especially if you're on a tight budget.

I like these, but I enjoy another type more. Other than that these are great if you need to get something off.
Samantha M.
Best sponges out there. I'm not a huge fan of dish cloths, food is constantly sticking and they grime up really fast. These sponges have a very abrasive side to help get stuck on food off quickly, and a nice soft side for delicate cookware and dishware.
Jazmin M.
Great sponge it's hard on the the tough food and its soft enough to keep from scratching up my good pots and pans, I got it at Target and It's worth the value. you get many good uses out of it. make sure you rinse it out well after each use or it'll stink.
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I have been using these for some time now. I buy them at my local grocery store . They really don't have a scent to me. I think they are pretty much affordable and I buy them all the time. They pretty much scrub pretty good! Love them, gets the job done!
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
These are our go to sponges. They are durable and are quite effective. They are a great value which is one of the reasons we buy them. They are clean smelling and can be freshened buy using a little baking soda and lemon. I would totally recommend them.
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
These sponges are great for getting tough, stuck-on foods off my cookware. The scrubbing material stays intact and works longer than many other brands of similar sponges. I always make sure I have at least one of these in the sink and one under the sink!
Mike J.
Rural Retreat, VA
These have become my go-to for cleaning everything from dishes to vehicle rims. They effectively remove stuck-on content without damaging any of the surfaces, including teflon coated pans. These can be picked up just about anywhere and are worth the cost.
Lisa C.
Houston , TX
Cleans pots so well and last a long time it doesn't get stinky and is very good at completing its purpose I buy it at Walmart and it's very cheap. I specially like buying the four pack because it last me so long and I use it to clean my restroom extra good
Baylee S.
Bryant, AR
These sponges are great to get the job done short term. If you use them too long, they lose their "filling" capability. The green backing also can come off on white surfaces, like cabinets. The are good for the value, but buy several of them while you're at it.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?