Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these sponges they get the job done but I rated them a 3 because although they are fairly priced you get what you pay for in this case cause they wear down very quickly
Nathaly L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Best sponges ever! Great on pots and pans, gets all the residue left from cooking. Last thing I want to do after cooking a meal is struggle to wash a pan, these sponges really help cut my clean up time in half!
Amber O.
Taylors, SC
This brand of sponge is all I’ve ever used. It is long lasting and helps make doing dishes or cleaning a lot easier. It helps that it comes in a multi pack so that you don’t have to go to the store for them as often.
Mildred C.
Have used this product for many years, with one side a sponge and the other side a scrubber, you can't go wrong. I use them everyday and they do a wonderful job with both the dishes and cleaning counters, the kitchen and bathroom areas. I would recommend you try them if you have not already.
I keep these in house at all times in the kitchen and bathrooms. They are absorbent and great at removing stubborn greasy pans. Very durable. I throw them in the dishwasher or washing machine after each use.
Morgan B.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Powerful sponges! Works great scrubbing skillts or lipstick rings off crystal. They're not quick to fall apart and not overly squishy like the fine foam ones. These sponges show up, hold up, and get the job done!
Ralitsa L.
Wingate, NC
You can't go wrong with Scotch-Brite scrubber in heavy duty. Dish sponges were very useful during the holiday season when you have so many different dishes that you have to clean. This makes it's so much easier and faster.
Kimberly G.
Johnson city , TN
I use these to clean my bathtub! Although it won't get the grime on its own unless you put some serious elbow work into it, it works like a gem when I use it with other cleaning products like scrubbing bubbles!
Xen H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great sponge.. it cleans our pans really great without being harsh.. we only use this sponge for our pans because we are completely satisfied.. we just buy it on regular grocery store.. great price as well
Andrea g.
I use these sponges for the every day dishes. It is heavy duty and the cut is a little thicker and larger than other sponges. Love that is has both a soft and hard surface for multi surface scrubbing.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?