BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Love this sponge! It's great for getting any tough grease marks or anything on my pans or plates. It does not scratch them and the price point is reasonable. They also last a decent period of time before I need to grab another. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
Scotch Brite Heavy Duty scrub sponge have been with my family for years! Scotch Brite is a trusted brand and not too expensive. The only down side is that they tend to develop a slightly moldy smell after long time use. I'd buy them again because I know they work.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I have to say these sponges work great! They are extremely effective and was not disappointed by this product. They come at a decent price and will continue to buy these at my local H-E-B recommend to everyone for everyday use in the kitchen and around the house.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I can remember my mom using a similar product when I was younger, I typically keep a few of these for stuck on stuff. They work well and are very basic. I do have re purchased and I do go through many sponges. Scotch bright is a great brand and I would reccomend.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Works wonders on all dishes! I'm able to wash all my dishes without having to soak them first. These sponges are a lifesaver! Recently I've had back surgery and can't stand for a long time. These sponges make it possible so it won't take that long. Thanks Scotch!
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
From washing the dishes to the scrubing the grill this sponge is my partner in crime. I was kind of skeptical with it at first but after seeing it took off all the grease and burn from the grill I would have to say amazing. And I've been using it ever since. ;)
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
Just amazing! I've always used this! for the longest time that I can remember. only thing is that the scent it gets after so much use. good value for a great price. I love that I can depend on this to help wash the toughest dishes out there. i always repurchase it
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
I remember using these as a child so there was no way that I could try another brand as an adult. When you first begin to use them, there's a weird smell but it quickly goes away once you've added detergent. They're super cheap and can be found at any local retailer!
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
I love this sponge. Burned good? Greasy grime? This sponge has you covered. They last well given the hard work they are put under and don't tear right away like other sponges. I think they are really necessary and work for well also for scrubbing the bathtub.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
I am a mega cleaner. I scrub and scrub everything and every little thing and these sponges do it every single time! I have one for dishes, one for kitchen cleaning like the counters and stove top as well as another for the bathroom. I purchase these every time.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?