BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my family's go to sponge. It is very affordable and easy to find in almost any department/grocery store. I like that it is not harsh on the hands, but the top side work efficiently for scrubbing off leftover food from the plates. Also lasts a couple of months. Overall a great buy!
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Love this sponge! It's great for getting any tough grease marks or anything on my pans or plates. It does not scratch them and the price point is reasonable. They also last a decent period of time before I need to grab another. I would definitely recommend this product.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
great product for scrubbing heavy soiled food from pots and pans, scrubbing soap scum built up from the bath tub and shower, it is a all around scrubbing and cleaning tool. To disinfect them I toss them in the dishwasher once or twice a week. makes them last longer.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I've only used scotch brite my entire life. I think it's the best sponge to wash dishes with. I love that it has the really abrasive side to get up sticky cooked on messes. If you leave it in water or don't ring it out very well it tends to smell very quickly though.
Stephanie L.
I use this regularly in my household for heavy duty stains on dishes and pots. The cons would have to be the sponge not lasting very long but I do have a tough hand so it could just be me. It smells nice and gets the job done. I like this product and continue to use it
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
The name says it all! It worst great for very dirty or stained pots and pans specially after food has gotten stuck on the bottom. It doesn't scratch them either. You can find them for under $3 just about at any drugstore and I would definitely continue buying them!
Ayuni P.
It works great on my cast iron pan.
Pros: You don't need to apply to much pressure when you clean your pot to get rid of the food grim so it does not scratch your pricy pots and pans.
Cons: Do not ever use it on your stainless steel or non stick pan. Its gonna scratch and ruin them.
Erica L.
Granbury, TX
CLASSIC. These are my go-to for all my kitchen messes. They also do a really great job on the stovetop after I make a huge mess or something boils over onto the burners. I don't like that they don't last super long, but they're cheap enough that you can buy them often.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
Scotch Brite Heavy Duty scrub sponge have been with my family for years! Scotch Brite is a trusted brand and not too expensive. The only down side is that they tend to develop a slightly moldy smell after long time use. I'd buy them again because I know they work.
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
Just amazing! I've always used this! for the longest time that I can remember. only thing is that the scent it gets after so much use. good value for a great price. I love that I can depend on this to help wash the toughest dishes out there. i always repurchase it
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?