Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
These a good sponges to scrub off grime and food from pans. Once food is scrubbed off, it remains on the sponge which Icks me out, but if you have a dish washer, pop em in there and it comes off. I would purchase this again
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
Have always used this brand. The heavy duty sponges last a long time and are worth the money. We use them for daily use and they are good quality. This is a good value when you buy them at Costco. I only buy this brand.
Daniella S.
Charleston
A college lifesaver and essential. I use it to clean pots and pans that have sat in the sink/dishwasher for a few days too long. Doesn't scratch, and cheap, so I don't feel bad if it gets gross and I have to replace it.
Holly K.
Lake Station, IN
These scrub sponges work wonders. They work great when scrubbing burnt products off pans or the oven. Very multi-purposeful. I have purchased these from many retailers. The price is very reasonable and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Aliyah S.
This is a decent sponge and it gets the job done. Can get any stain you put in front of it. Lasts for a good amount of time and is reusable. Good brand of sponges and I would buy it again. Would recommend to someone
Christina A.
The colony , TX
I use these to clean almost everything in and outside of the kitchen. Strong enough to clean the worst on my pots and pans but gentle enough not to scratch or damage the nonstick finishes. Great on our grill as well.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these sponges they get the job done but I rated them a 3 because although they are fairly priced you get what you pay for in this case cause they wear down very quickly
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
This brand of sponge is all I’ve ever used. It is long lasting and helps make doing dishes or cleaning a lot easier. It helps that it comes in a multi pack so that you don’t have to go to the store for them as often.
Nathaly L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Best sponges ever! Great on pots and pans, gets all the residue left from cooking. Last thing I want to do after cooking a meal is struggle to wash a pan, these sponges really help cut my clean up time in half!
Mildred C.
Have used this product for many years, with one side a sponge and the other side a scrubber, you can't go wrong. I use them everyday and they do a wonderful job with both the dishes and cleaning counters, the kitchen and bathroom areas. I would recommend you try them if you have not already.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?