Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Corina D.
Portland, OR
Only dish sponge I've used for many years!! Heavy duty side works great on pots, while the yellow side is soft enough for plates and other dishes. Wont scratch dishes and doesn't leave any food left on dishes. Overall a great product.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
we love these sponges! they are a great brand & heavy duty! they really get all the grime off of our dishes & leave it clean. they are affordable also!! and available at most grocery stores or Walmart. I would definitely buy these again.
Cindy T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the sponge I usually buy when I run out of cleaning sponges I buy the multi pack, I have one for dishes, 1 for bathtubs and for other messes , it works and I recommend it to others because it's a good product for a good price.
Jamie D.
Murphysboro , IL
I've always bought these sponges because they do their job well. They don't fall apart easily and hold up they work really good for tough stuff that you can't get off use them to clean in my house and while cleaning rental property.
Barbara W.
Austin
Not my favorite thing to do, scrubbing a dirty pan. But these do a decent job and aren't too pricey so I don't mind discarding regularly. One of those utility type products you need to have around. These hold up well and don't get too easily destroyed. Been buying them for years and will likely continue to do the same.
Elizabeth W.
Richgrove
Everyone needs one of these heavy duty sponges once in a while for hard-to-remove food off of stained glass or to clean the sink, etc. this sponge is perfect for that type of thing. Obviously don't use it on non-stick pans though.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This works the best on the dishes I wish you could buy them in a bigger bulk for a better price at Walmart because I need more of them and I usually buy at Walmart but it works so well on the dishes it’s the only one I will buy
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I use these every time I wash the dishes. When I have tough dried on food on my pan this helps wipe them away. They usually last me about 2 weeks, I run them through the dishwasher to disinfect. Would recommend this to others.
Shannon C.
Pullman, WA
This sponge is great for tackling large messes, such as scrubbing down bathroom walls or floors when moving out. The rough side is great for scrubbing any tough messes, while the yellow side is great for just wiping things down.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
Scotch is a good brand to begin with. We cook a lot in my house, so I always make sure to have these heavy duty sponges on hand. They work really well, and are very affordable.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?