BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
April G.
Midland, TX
This sponge works great. It's easy and works fast getting whatever dry food off your plate. I've been using these sponges ever since my mom put me to wash dishes.
Lori Y.
Girard
These are my holy grail for cleaning my glass cooktop, my bathroom sinks and faucets, and I have a mastiff that slobbers and these with some vinegar make them come right off! I also use them in hard to reach corners of my floors, they work fantastic. I always keep these on hand.
Danielle D.
I use these for scrubbing my pots and pans. I have used them for years and have not had an issue with them. They do start to smell after a while but I simply throw them away when this happens. Since they are cheap, this is fine with me. I will most likely buy these forever.
Mary O.
Kankakee, IL
I have always preferred some type of scrub sponge when doing my dishes. They are much more effective than using a dish rag. As long as you rinse it out very well, and microwave it for a few seconds before use, you won't have to worry about bacteria back-up on the surface.
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my family's go to sponge. It is very affordable and easy to find in almost any department/grocery store. I like that it is not harsh on the hands, but the top side work efficiently for scrubbing off leftover food from the plates. Also lasts a couple of months. Overall a great buy!
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
These sponges are okay! They are good for small jobs around the kitchen. I tried to use them to clean a couple of tough stains in my pots and pans but they didn't work. I only paid a couple of bucks for them so I guess they did what they were supposed to do for the money.
Denise V.
Tucson, AZ
Scotch Brite Heavy duty sponge is the only sponge I use in my kitchen. I usually throw the sponge out because of the amount of time I've used it.. not because it was worn out. I also run my sponge through the diswasher and it comes out looking as good as new. Great sponge.
jenn b.
Venice, FL
The heavy duty sponge is all you need to get your dishes looking clean! There is a soft and a scrubby side. The soft side is great for more delicate glasses and plates while the scrub side will clean any pot without leaving any marks! You wont regret trying this sponge :)
Esme L.
This is the only sponge we use! We put our sponges through hell, and also have a 10 year old who is unhappy about learning to wash dishes, so it goes through a lot of beatings. We just pop it into the microwave every other day to sanitize it. Great product, I'd recommend!
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Love this sponge! It's great for getting any tough grease marks or anything on my pans or plates. It does not scratch them and the price point is reasonable. They also last a decent period of time before I need to grab another. I would definitely recommend this product.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?