Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
we love these sponges! they are a great brand & heavy duty! they really get all the grime off of our dishes & leave it clean. they are affordable also!! and available at most grocery stores or Walmart. I would definitely buy these again.
Barbara W.
Austin
Not my favorite thing to do, scrubbing a dirty pan. But these do a decent job and aren't too pricey so I don't mind discarding regularly. One of those utility type products you need to have around. These hold up well and don't get too easily destroyed. Been buying them for years and will likely continue to do the same.
Elizabeth W.
Richgrove
Everyone needs one of these heavy duty sponges once in a while for hard-to-remove food off of stained glass or to clean the sink, etc. this sponge is perfect for that type of thing. Obviously don't use it on non-stick pans though.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I use these every time I wash the dishes. When I have tough dried on food on my pan this helps wipe them away. They usually last me about 2 weeks, I run them through the dishwasher to disinfect. Would recommend this to others.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This works the best on the dishes I wish you could buy them in a bigger bulk for a better price at Walmart because I need more of them and I usually buy at Walmart but it works so well on the dishes it’s the only one I will buy
Shannon C.
Pullman, WA
This sponge is great for tackling large messes, such as scrubbing down bathroom walls or floors when moving out. The rough side is great for scrubbing any tough messes, while the yellow side is great for just wiping things down.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
Scotch is a good brand to begin with. We cook a lot in my house, so I always make sure to have these heavy duty sponges on hand. They work really well, and are very affordable.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
These a good sponges to scrub off grime and food from pans. Once food is scrubbed off, it remains on the sponge which Icks me out, but if you have a dish washer, pop em in there and it comes off. I would purchase this again
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
Have always used this brand. The heavy duty sponges last a long time and are worth the money. We use them for daily use and they are good quality. This is a good value when you buy them at Costco. I only buy this brand.
Daniella S.
Charleston
A college lifesaver and essential. I use it to clean pots and pans that have sat in the sink/dishwasher for a few days too long. Doesn't scratch, and cheap, so I don't feel bad if it gets gross and I have to replace it.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?