BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Allison  K.
Meshoppen, PA
Works well to remove tough stains and marks on the counter, stove, and shower. Like to use these sponges to clean the stove when food gets cooked on to the stove.
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
Use these everyday for washing dishes. I love how it has two sides for different surfaces. I also use this when cleaning around the house. Great multi purpose sponge and very affordable. This brand has multiple kinds of sponges so you are bound to find the one that fits your needs the best.
Kailey M.
Orlando, FL
Best basic kitchen sponge, can't go wrong with this one. It has pretty good scrubbing action. I've noticed with these sponges they don't die as quickly as some of the other brand of kitchen sponges do. Can usually use the same sponge for about a month or two before having to get a new one.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
This brand of sponge is what you'll always find in my house at my kitchen sink. It definitely is "heavy duty" it last through several dish washings and the yellow sponge part doesn't fall apart easily like some other brands tend to. I like the top green scrubbing part of the sponge for those stubborn food partical that take a little more elbow grease to get off and it works like a charm every time.
Nisa G.
Royal Oak, MI
I like these sponges because the top and bottom do not separate as is the case with so many other sponges. You can use for multiple weeks without having that horrible wet-towel smell. I always wash my sponge with a little soap after I am done using it, and they stay nice and fresh:)
Jenny S.
South Royalton, VT
These are the best sponges for getting off tough to remove food and such from pans. They don't work on pans with a nonstick surface or any other you cannot use a harsh scrub on. My parents used these as well when I was a kid. Would recommend for the use of scrubbing extra dirty dishes.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I keep going through a lot of sponges - they break apart and get gross really quickly. I decided to try the heavy duty variety and it does last longer than its counterparts. It's a sponge - it cleans, it gets the job done. nothing to write home about, but at least it lasts a long time!
Marcela C.
Rialto, CA
I have so many uses for these sponges. They really work hard to get whatever needs cleaning, cleaned. I buy these from walmart and keep some in the restroom and in the kitchen. They don't absorb water but they do keep what ever detergent you are using fully intact and ready to use.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
I do have a dishwasher, so I need to make sure that whatever I use can scrub dried up food particles off, but not damage the china. I have tried other brands, but those sponges tend to fall apart after a month, whereas this one lasts a good quarter to half year of every day use.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this sponge and don't use anything else. It costs more then other sponges on the market but the money it completely worth it. The sponge holds up well and never falls apart. It doesn't have a sent and I love it. It also doesn't become smelly as long as you rinse it correctly.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?