BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge works wonders when scrubbing pots and pans. I prefer to use these as opposed to those steel wool type of products because it's easy on the manicure. Lol. Very affordable. I toss and replace weekly because sponges can build up a lot of germs and bacteria, so it's good to get a multi-pack.
Kaitlyn C.
Classic, easy, the standard sponge. We used these a lot in our dorm community kitchen and also use these at home. You can pick these up just about anywhere and they do the job well. I really try not to scratch my dishes, but I have used the scrubby side to scrape dried cheese off my plate on more than one occasion.
Angela H.
Gainesville, FL
I use these to clean almost everything. The reason is, is because they can hold moisture and unlike wash clothes, they hold form so it's not flopping everywhere. I use them to clean dishes, my bathroom sink, sometimes the shower. There might be better solutions, but I have a ton of these because of a sale, and now I use them for everything.
Sarah R.
I honestly feel like everyone at some point in their life has used this sponge. In my opinion a sponge is a sponge, but I like the dual side that they have going on. I use these for dishes, the bathroom, tiled floors, etc. They are very affordable and I would recommend trying them out if you have not already.
Katie M.
Louisburg , NC
Next to Mr. Clean sponges, these are my favorite. I can use the soft side for gentle cleanings and the hard side to really scrub away at stuck on grime. They hold up for a long time, which is probably my favorite aspect. You throe them away when you think they're gross, never because they've fallen apart.
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
I have always used Scotch Brite due to the durability of the sponge. It lasts a long time. A complaint that I have with it is that even if you completely squeeze the water out of the sponge after use, it gets a mildew smell very quickly. I often put it in the dishwasher on the very hot setting to sterilize it. I also put it in vinegar or bleach it. The price is a bit more expensive as well compared to store brands.
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
these are as reliable as they come. One thing I have noticed about this brand compared to others is the fact that it wont stink after two weeks so that means i can use it a little longer and even when it does start to smell i give it a little hot soapy water soak and the smell goes away, unlike the others
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Great product! Good quality and good price especially when purchased in a big pack at Costco. It cleans dishes very well. Good value and very affordable. I have been using this product for many years and will continue to purchase it.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
I uses these often for different things, from scraping pots and pans to scrubbing the inside of ice chests for the summer. I do wish they were sturdier and lasted longer even though I put them through the ringer. They begin to fall apart and lose their shape but are a great asset nonetheless.
Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
I love this sponge! It gets the job done and lasts about a month in my home. The price is average. I think they should make something on the inside to prevent it from smelling bc sometimes it smells so bad I just have to throw away bc putting it in the microwave for 2 min doesn't cut the smell
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?