Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Milica P.
Harwood Hts, IL
We've been using this sponge in my family for as long we i can remember and it's been great! One side is soft and the other rough and the combination really helps to clean the tough stuff off of dishes.
Yasmin M.
Alamo, TX
Good sponge! I like the texture. they are good for scrubbing. the price you pay for this sponges is about right. They do not stink unless you are using it longer than a week. Would like for the sponge not to smell and last longer. Yes i would recommend.
Elizabeth O.
This sponge works fine, but gets dirty very quickly.  When you use the scrubby side, the stuff will stick to the sponge and it doesn't feel so clean anymore.  I Bought a multipack at Target and will keep using them but would definitely try out new sponges too
Leishla S.
Lancaster
This sponge is inexpensive and heavy duty. Mines last a couple of months. I'm sure it will last way longer but I'm a bit picky. The scent is definitely not my favorite but it doesn't really matter since it will eventually smell like the dishwashing soap of your choice.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Always have some of these around the house. They're really nice for cleaning dishes and I sometimes use them for counter tops. They do start to smell a little after you've had them a while because of the water, but I change them out all the time anyway.
Pamela W.
Oglethorpe, GA
This heavy duty sponge gets the tough grease spots and hard water stains on counter and tables tops. Can be used more than one time, and I am very satisfied after purchasing this scotch brite scrub sponge heavy duty. I would defiantly buy this again.
Malorie C.
They last a long time without starting to smell bad! They make it easy to get dried on food off and don't scratch up even the most delicate of dishes, and for the price you can't go wrong!!
Jen R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used these products for many years and have always counted on them to scrub my dishes, pots and pans without scratching or damaging anything. They continue to perform and I continue to purchase them. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This sponge holds up to extensive cleaning. I use these at home for dishes, bathrooms, and even cleaning my oven. I also use these at my job. I use them in our lab to clean up bowls from dental impressions and to clean stone up after luring models.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I think everyone in the world has this sponge in there kitchen. I try so many new ones but always end up buying this one. It's so cheap and works wonderr. I always get them from Walmart z there a scrub party for more difficult residue and a softer part.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?