Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Olga O.
This sponges help get the job done. I tend to use this on more tough stains to get out. It really helps to clean without damaging the pots or pans. I would prefer it be a little thicker for a better grip but I definitely always have them on stock.
Alyssa V.
I use scotch brite sponges all the time . They work well I wouldn't say they have a scent but sometimes the yellow color bleeds into the water I buy them at Walmart for a decent price
Sarah C.
These sponges get the job done and last a while! This product has great value! I've been using these sponges for years and since they are so effective I would recommend to friends!
Stolle K.
Missoula, MT
I love working h Britt because it really gets the job done. I have used these all my life and my family has as well. They make cleaning and doing dishes a million times easier
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sponges are a necessity to have in every house. Not just any sponge does the job though it has to be a great sponge that will last vigorous dish washing everyday and this did the job.
Ashley S.
this sponge is great. you can use one side to get the tough stuff off, and the other side to get the rest of the dish clean. fairly inexpensive too which is always a plus
Ashley N.
yadkinville
Not only myself but everyone in my family has always used these sponges. Always make the unruly task of washing dishes just a little bit easier and they are always cheap!
Christina G.
Jacksonville , NC
I think these are great sponges & last pretty long. There's no scent to them but for the price you can definitely get better quality in a different non name brand sponge.
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
These are best sponges for deep cleaning a kitchen or a bathroom. They hold up well during scrubing and do no't leave behind pieces of sponges. They are very affordable.
Irene V.
for far my favorite sponge to clean everything in the kitchen baths long lasting good value and good price its effective to clean dishes and hard surfaces good product
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?