Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
These sponges are pretty good. The textured side does an amazing job at scrubbing off gunk from the dishes and the soft side is great for swiping it away. They are affordable but it does tend to last for a small period of time. If you're a person who washes by hand rather than using a dishwasher then this probably wouldn't be for you. If you wash dishes occasionally then it's perfect
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I have used these sponges for years. I love how they clean the bottoms of my pots and pans, all the while safely cleaning the insides with out damaging the finish. Like all sponges they do start to get a mildew smell shortly after use. I do dishes by hand, no dishwasher to throw the sponges in to sanitize, so that is disappointing.
Shawna M.
Manchester , NH
These sponges work well for everyday dish cleaning. They do a good job at scrubbing leftover food off of dishes before I place them in the dishwasher. They do not scratch or damage any of my glassware or dishes. I only use them a few times and then throw them out, because sponges can get really dirty. They are not that expensive that it makes doing that a problem.
Amara P.
Kansas City, MO
I use these sponges for just about everything. They get the job done, but they leave a little greenish residue behind after scrubbing. They're super affordable, so it makes up for that, though. I'd recommend to others looking for an affordable, easy sponge.
Rebeca S.
I've tried all types of sponges, but this one can't be beat. It really tackles the grime from the nastiest pans. I used to see my mom use these sponges all the time around the house, and now I understand why. They're so multipurpose and can be used even in the bathroom!
Stacey s.
These sponges are good and work well. I use them for dishes and cleaning around the house. They hold up and don't fall apart after use. I dispose of them pretty quickly, depending on what they are used for, so if they were biodegradable would be a plus.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Scotch Brite sponges! I have no dishwashing machine in our home, so these sponges get a workout. Given the quantities of raw pork, fish slime and chicken innards these get exposed to, we replace them frequently, well before they are actually worn out.. Cheaper, inferior sponges do fall apart more quickly and matt up to hold more filth between sanitizing. So even with the quantity we use, we still prefer these premium sponges.
Livvy L.
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges are the brand of sponges my family has always bought. They never fail at doing what they're suppose to do. They're heavy duty. And they hold up for a long amount of time. I will continue to buy these for my own house as well.
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I go through about one of these every two weeks. I buy the big value pack and they're cheap and the scrubber works really well to loosen tough food messes. I usually find them at Target or order on Amazon. To keep my sponge fresh and keep mildew smell at bay I run it through the dishwasher on the top rack--works great and comes out like new!
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
I actually use these in my classroom at school. They work great for cleaning dried clay, paint and other art materials off of the classroom surfaces. Work great on cleaning our sinks and art tools. I even use them when cleaning brushes. I swirl the brush in some soap and make circular motions on the green side to get the paint off!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?