Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Malorie C.
They last a long time without starting to smell bad! They make it easy to get dried on food off and don't scratch up even the most delicate of dishes, and for the price you can't go wrong!!
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used these products for many years and have always counted on them to scrub my dishes, pots and pans without scratching or damaging anything. They continue to perform and I continue to purchase them. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I think everyone in the world has this sponge in there kitchen. I try so many new ones but always end up buying this one. It's so cheap and works wonderr. I always get them from Walmart z there a scrub party for more difficult residue and a softer part.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This sponge holds up to extensive cleaning. I use these at home for dishes, bathrooms, and even cleaning my oven. I also use these at my job. I use them in our lab to clean up bowls from dental impressions and to clean stone up after luring models.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty is the only Sponge I buy for my house. It's great on pans that have that heavy duty dirt or when anything sticks to it. It does the same work as if you were using steel wool that's why Scotch Brite is one of my favorite in my house.
svati z.
Allentown, PA
Love these sponges! They last a long time and I usually get them at the Dollar store so they’re reasonably priced. I buy them in bulk and it usually lasts me over a year or so and we don’t use the dishwasher so they really last a long time.
Adrienne S.
I use these sponges on hard to get off good residue. They work great without scratching my pans. I also use on my grill's grate to get any charred on remnants off prior to grilling. These scrubbing sponges are a great value and work amazing!
Dana H.
These are the go to in my household. I use one in the kitchen and another in the bathroom, great for scrubbing pots and tubs! Haha! I wear these sponges down to the knuckle (which takes a while to do) and they work on almost any surface.
Corina D.
Portland, OR
Only dish sponge I've used for many years!! Heavy duty side works great on pots, while the yellow side is soft enough for plates and other dishes. Wont scratch dishes and doesn't leave any food left on dishes. Overall a great product.
Taylor A.
I feel like this will forever be my favorite sponge. I grew up with it around the sink. Cut it in half and it goes a long way. It doesn't have a smell but throw some dish soap on it and it truly works wonders. No nail scraping for me!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?