Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Breanna B.
Wake Forest , NC
These are my go to sponges. I have found that other brands tend to fall apart after only a couple of uses. These truly are heavy duty and will last longer than other brands.
Magdalena B.
New York
Nice sponges, and durable in terms of materials (they don’t tear apart easily). However, they do get dirty fast, so you have to change them more often than regular sponges.
Jamie G.
Corona
Does the best job out of any other brands. Scouring side does not disintegrate like cheaper brands. Price is decent enough to dispose of frequently to avoid germs growing.
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how it cleans . Only thing is even after disinfectant it still ends up smelling. But I do like that it scrubs efficiently. Great on dishes or cleaning other surfaces.
Laura L.
Scotch Brite sponges are very durable they won't fall apart like others. The scrubber is strong making it easy to clean greasy pans. I also use them to clean other areas of my home.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Affordable and they get the job done! It’s surprising how they maintain their quality besides the fact that they’re the most affordable dish washing sponges on the market!
Sara D.
New Era, MI
These sponges work great for getting stubborn food off my pans! It’s also great for scrubbing and cleaning in other areas of the house also and come in at a great price.
Jessica C.
Do not like these sponges because if you leave them wet they can get smelly and grow bacteria and if you leave them to dry they get all hard and nasty. Loose either way.
Dawn S.
Lawrence
I like this sponge. I feel like it doesn't break down a like many others do andn it last pretty long. I do like to switch up my sponges often. The price is pretty good
Cheryl K.
Tahlequah, OK
These sponges are amazing! My husband works on cars so we always keep plenty on hand for outlet dishes and for any little project he has that may need some scrubbing!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back