BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Darian R.
Danielson, CT
Lasts a while when you dont jave dogs that will use it as a toy!! I like the abrasiveness of the back, brillo pads tend to rust and break apart so this is preferred
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
they never really get smelly. they work really well and they don't fall apart on you like cheap sponges do. they clean out really easily and they make clean up quick.
teresa c.
My mom always used these sponges and after growing up and trying every other sponge out there, I can see why. Heavy duty yet non abrasive sponge can scrub even the grossest of pans without a scratch to the surface.
Rebecca N.
This is what i go to when i need to bring the big guns. It works really well on tough residue, not so gentle on your nails tho. Still my choice, every single
Time
Hadeel I.
Memphis, TN
I always use the heavy duty sponge because it helps with tough stains. It also smells good. It lasts me almost more then a month. I use it for everything around the house. I do recommend this sponge its very good.
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
I didn't like these for dishwashing but works great as a scrubber for my stove top. It's rough but doesn't leave scratches. Def the only thing I use for my stove.
Jori H.
There isn't much I can say about a sponge, but it gets the job done. It stands up to everyday cleaning tasks and doesn't fall apart like a lot of cheap sponges do.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
These are my go to for tough jobs such as outdoor trash cans, garden tools or heavily soiled items. We always keep a few in our cupboard for whatever dirty jobs we have!
Melissa E.
Arleta, CA
Okay. I don't really see a difference in many sponges. They all get the job done & these are kind of what I just grab for. Don't have too much of a special opinion on these. They are okay. Do the job right
Sarah L.
Henrico, VA
I am huge on making sure dishes are always done and I hate when I am constantly having to replace sponges so I started purchasing these. They last a while and they are great at getting my dished clean.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?