BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
My everyday washing sponges that last for forever i ever kept them that long in the house. Great price for pack and I can find then literally at any store I wander into. Need a good tough sponge that gentle on dishes this is where you need to go
Jessa m.
Debary, FL
When I buy these I normally cut them in half to make them last for a longer period of time. It’s easier for me to was my daughters smaller cups. I use them to wash dishes and scrub my bathroom floor and it gets the job done. :)
LIZETTE I.
Phoenix
Like any good scotch brite sponge I love this brand of sponges ! I really don’t know why ! My grandmother would always buy these now I buy them for the house instead of her . She always tells me that I always buy what she buy 😂
Leah Frances W.
Easton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A household cleaning staple. I use these from my garage to my bathroom. I do not like them for pots and pans because they can trap food particles and get smelly. These supply some of the elbow grease you need for a clean house.
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Is there really any other brand of sponge? These get the job done every time. Very absorbent and get the job done multiple multiple times before having to dispose. I always buy these in multi packs and swap out every few weeks.
Jen R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that these are double-sided they last for a long time too they don't deteriorate like some other sponges these are very good quality got a huge package at Costco about a year ago and haven't even gone through half of it.
Duyen P.
Arlington, TX
I usually buy the three packs and change it out once I’ve noticed the green part of the sponge has worn away. These sponges last for some time and don’t require additional help. I love this brand and will continue to buy more.
Cassandra S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these sponges! The green side is for stuck on foods and it works wonders. This products isn’t scented so it does pick up scents faster than a scented brand. This is my go to sponge, they can be found in most super markets.
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Scotch brite are my favorite dish washing sponges ever...it has the tough side to scrub off all the stuck on foods and the normal sponge side to wash away all the other stuff. But it works really good and is one of my favorite sponges for sure!
Brandy C.
Sparta, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use scotch brute pads for every type of cleaning possible, dishes, floors, fridge, stove, bathroom, kids room, fish tank and everything else possible! I will never use a different sponge so durable and great for everything!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?