BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sponges are a necessity to have in every house. Not just any sponge does the job though it has to be a great sponge that will last vigorous dish washing everyday and this did the job.
Ashley S.
this sponge is great. you can use one side to get the tough stuff off, and the other side to get the rest of the dish clean. fairly inexpensive too which is always a plus
Christina G.
Jacksonville , NC
I think these are great sponges & last pretty long. There's no scent to them but for the price you can definitely get better quality in a different non name brand sponge.
Ashley N.
yadkinville
Not only myself but everyone in my family has always used these sponges. Always make the unruly task of washing dishes just a little bit easier and they are always cheap!
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
These are best sponges for deep cleaning a kitchen or a bathroom. They hold up well during scrubing and do no't leave behind pieces of sponges. They are very affordable.
Irene V.
for far my favorite sponge to clean everything in the kitchen baths long lasting good value and good price its effective to clean dishes and hard surfaces good product
Jiwon P.
Does the job! I like the dual surface and primarily use the scratchy green side to get rid of tough grease and residue from food. These sponges last pretty long as well, probably 2-ish months? My go-to brand for sponges!
Maria G.
Melrose Park , IL
I use these sponges for everything! These are the sponges my whole family grew up using and I love them! They are a great value. Very affordable and work magic. I would definitely keep buying for my house hold needs .
Cori L.
Orlando, FL
Always reliable and durable sponge. Use these mostly with a few other variations depending on what store we go to. They don't fall apart and always get the job done.
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
they never really get smelly. they work really well and they don't fall apart on you like cheap sponges do. they clean out really easily and they make clean up quick.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?