Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
zartaj s.
sharjah
yess it is the only sponge that could be recommended i tried othera before buying this one ...but the result is far way different ..it can be used much more time ..cleans really well and is value for money..would only recommend this brand
Fariya T.
Rawalpindi
Best one! Soaks up beautifully, no mess! Good for kitchen or bathroom use. Buy it from HyperStar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan every time. Not too pricey and so much better than the cheap ones. Recommend to everyone who is a clean freak.
Stacey P.
These sponges work extremely well! The scrubbing side is really durable and makes tough stains easy to remove. They are really well priced. I bought mine at no frills. I would recommend these to others.
Binita P.
Haywards, Crawley
THE BEST dish washing sponges ever!!! I have not found anything that replaces it yet. Cleans the dishes sooo well! Highly recommend itScotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty
Jamye G.
We actually stopped using these in our house because they kept falling apart before they had been used a handful of times which makes us think we could find better ones.
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Good sponge for many different purposes. It doesn't really have a scent in my opinion... for washing dishes it was great, worked like a charm! I also used it for tiles in the washroom and on those it also worked wonders. The only downfall about this product is that I've only found packages of 1 or 2 around where I live! I'd love to find one that has 10 or something. Even if it's a little more expensive it'd be worth it!
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
They are good fibers, I use them mainly for things more difficult to clean, like the stove or the bathroom. They clean very well, the only thing is that I would like them to be a little thicker, since they are very thin, and give off some product when used. They are very economical so I recommend them.
Rain S.
These sponges are great! I only use sponges to clean my dishes as I feel it does a much better job and cleans them very well. This brand makes amazing sponges and they work really well! They also last me a while I can use the same one for about a week before it goes musty.
Lulu B.
these suckers are the only thing that would get the scum out of my most recent share house. The shower had 6 years of built up feet and mould marks that permanently stained the floor and lower walls. that was until I moved in and scrubbed it within an itch of its claw feet. Would i buy it again? pfft F*** yes !
Marie L.
Caledonia, Ontario
Awesome and long lasting sponge.
You can pick these up at just about any store and the price is right. I always have a bunch of them on hand.
These sponges aren't just for the kitchen sink - use them everywhere.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?