Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
I always use these to Wash my dishes there great I Will always buy these really recommend them
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I always use this sponge. It's very long lasting and it works amazing. And the price is great.
Rachael H.
Usually the brand of sponge I buy. It lasts a long time and is cheap. Don't have any complaints
Kasandra P.
Really removes stuck on food and leaves dishes really clean without having to struggle so much
Katerina S.
Woodbury, NJ
This sponge is awesome for getting tough stains out. It truly is heavy duty as the name states
Jessica D.
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It gets the job done!! My go to when I'm in the cleaning mood. I never choose any other brand.
Cheryl A.
Chicopee
This sponge does the job of scrubbing my pots and pans very well. I don't use any other brand.
Nichole C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I really like these sponges. They clean very well. Good for everyday cleaning. Very effective.
Adriana G.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
It helps me very well remove the dirty dishes is super easy to use and lasts much before damage
Lachina J.
They come in handy, but a little bit of sponge comes off when cleaning. Call it a minor shed .
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?