BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
My mom used these sponges since I can remember and I’ve tried cheaper off brand sponges but nothing compares to this brand
Paige P.
I love sponges with a rough scrubby side. They get tough foods off easily but are still gentle on the dishes or appliances.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
This is my favorite sponge. I use it all over my house for all my cleaning needs. They are efficient and last a long time.
Danielle K.
Niskayuna, NY
These are my go to sponges. They last longer than other brands in my opinion and get grease and food off of pans and dishes
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
I use these daily and they are great. I use them for dishes, cleaning the bathroom and even cleaning my grill grates.
Roberta E.
Slater
I like the scotch brite sponges because they hold up to anything I put them through. They don't mold or give out an odor.
Amie A.
Best spong ever!!! Only one I use , I stock up on sales an my cubby is full of Scotch brite sponges, Heavy duty that is.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC
These sponges really last! I put mine through the dishwasher with every run and they are still like new and never smell!
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
I keep a pack of these handy at all times. They are tough enough for hard jobs but still soft enough to use on anything.
Nessa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
It does what a sponge is suppose to do and the scratchy surface helps with getting those tough stains off of the dishes.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?