Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We use the sponges every single day to wash our dishes, clean our countertops, or wipe down messes in the kitchen. They hold up nicely and can be used multiple times before having to be replaced. I love running them through the dishwasher just to get them cleaned to reuse again. They are available at bargain prices it every single store and just a great product.
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
I love these sponges not just because they are tough on food stains but they are really easy to clean. All my other sponges get food in them so easily but these fight all of that. I would totally recommend these guys to anyone in the market for a good sponge... and really.. who isn’t in the market for a good sponge?!
Christina J.
It is your typical sponge. It works efficiently and does clean plates. However, like with most sponges you must still use excess pressure to wash hard stains and old ones too. It is a very cheap price though for the sponge.
CHELSEA B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These heavy duty sponges are definitely one of my go to cleaning products! They last for such a long time and they make cleaning easier. Sold in bulk which is always good because you can never have too many cleaning sponges! Good price. Find at Walmart mostly but others stores carry as well.
Kyle G.
Baltimore, MD
Scotch bright for life! No really—I’ve used these sponges my entire life. They’re very reliable and work like a charm, but make sure you throw your sponge out after a week to a week and a half of use so that too much bacteria doesn’t build up. It’s heavy duty but still needs to be treated normally!
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a harder, more effective option to your everyday sponge use, I would recommend getting the Heavy Duty sponges! I only use them on surfaces that are tough and on kitchenware I know that can handle the sponges. This product makes your hard work easy!
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
These definitely get the job done and I usually cut them in half since they come in pretty large pieces. The price is fine since I don’t go thru them very quickly. They’re also great for cleaning in the bathroom and getting my showers looking good. I’d probably buy more.
Jocelyn M.
Minneapolis
I buy this brand all the time for dishes but I needed to clean a poorly maintained stove top with lots of stuck on grease. This was essential to the job. The heavy duty scrub pad kept working for the entire time and didn’t wear down. Lives up to the name.
Becky S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sponges work on everything...not just dishes. I use them when doing a deep bar clean to scrub the stainless steel coolers and appliances too. I don't use them on the special coated pans but they are well worth having in your arsenal.
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
I love that these are double-sided they last for a long time too they don't deteriorate like some other sponges these are very good quality got a huge package at Costco about a year ago and haven't even gone through half of it.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?