BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
VCAS710 R.
Although these sponges stay together for a decent amount of washes and don't scratch my glass, pots&pans, they always have a certain smell the I can never get out of them. Even after sanitizing them the smell stays and it lingers on your hands it's awful. I can't find a sponge that works great and doesn't leaves this gross smell. I'm about to go back to the ol' dish rag washing habit of the old days when we were young.
Vanessa N.
Weston
I have used this brand of sponge for almost my entire adult life, and I have always thought they are the best. This pack did not disappoint. If anything they seemed better than others I have purchased recently. Each sponge was slightly larger, and though I have only been using one for a couple days, it seems to be holding up better. I highly recommend Scotch Bright sponges, and this pack in particular.
Erin B.
A great, long lasting sponge. I’ve tried the generic brand version and they just aren’t as good. I love the green scrubber side for really getting the food off of plates, pans, and silverware. I would definitely repurchase, although I have moved on to the natural version that they make. My parents used these sponges my whole life growing up, and still do, so I have no problem recommending these.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am very pleased with these sponges, especially the heavy duty ones. Having the rough side makes scraping food off of dishes SO much easier! These sponges tend to have a long life as well. Cheaper sponges fall apart or rip, so I avoid those now because it is a waste of money. I have always been happy with these though!
Jennifer M.
Fall River
The best most effective sponges on the market. They r kinda expensive I remember being able to buy these 2 for a dollar and sometimes 3 for a dollar but no matter the price it's the only one I use over and over and have everyone I no hooked on it. They just last for a while and r easy on ur nonstick pans.
Daphnie W.
Taylor, TX
Love these sponges! They do not fall apart easily and work great on many surfaces. I have used them to clean just about everything in the house and they are up for the job. I suggest that you uy more than a few because you will fall in love if you've used cheaper ones.
Morgan B.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Powerful sponges! Works great scrubbing skillts or lipstick rings off crystal. They're not quick to fall apart and not overly squishy like the fine foam ones. These sponges show up, hold up, and get the job done!
Chelsea M.
East Liverpool, OH
I almost always purchase this brand for either washing dishes or scrubbing things. The sponge itself feels strong and it absorbs the soap pretty well. The scrubber also feels tough and seems to last awhile!
✨C-air-ra✨ S.
Savannah, GA
I bought this sponge to clean my pots and pans. While it definitely does more than a regular wash rag I probably wouldn’t repurchase. I just don’t like how much the food and gunk be stuck into the sponge.
Joann S.
Rosharon
I use the sponges quite often in cleaning dishes , counters or anything that needs cleaned. I am happy with them and usually look for them when they are on sale or buy them in bulk from Costco or sams.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?