Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
I have used these sponges longer than I can remember and they have always been the best! They hold up to all the tough scrubbing that you need to do but they also have a soft spongy side that you can use on your delicate dishes such as non-stick surfaces and glass top electric stoves! If you haven't tried these you should they last quite a while! One quick tip is to keep them in a ziplock bag with air in it to keep the moisture in the sponge so it doesn't dry out!
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These sponges are very heavy duty. We use them for both washing dishes and cleaning in our bathroom. Once my dog destroyed our bathroom...poop smeared EVERYWHERE! These sponges saved us! Got everything off the walls and floors, it was really stuck into the grout. We threw them away afterwards because ew I don’t wanna re use those, but we immediately re bought this brand.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We use the sponges every single day to wash our dishes, clean our countertops, or wipe down messes in the kitchen. They hold up nicely and can be used multiple times before having to be replaced. I love running them through the dishwasher just to get them cleaned to reuse again. They are available at bargain prices it every single store and just a great product.
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
I love these sponges not just because they are tough on food stains but they are really easy to clean. All my other sponges get food in them so easily but these fight all of that. I would totally recommend these guys to anyone in the market for a good sponge... and really.. who isn’t in the market for a good sponge?!
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
When I think of sponges I think of this brand. These reliable durable sponges deliver exactly what a sponge should be. I don’t have to worry about any messes or caked on cheeses or sauces because with the right dish soap these sponges rid all messes in one effortless swipe. Love them and highly recommend them
CHELSEA B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These heavy duty sponges are definitely one of my go to cleaning products! They last for such a long time and they make cleaning easier. Sold in bulk which is always good because you can never have too many cleaning sponges! Good price. Find at Walmart mostly but others stores carry as well.
Kyle G.
Baltimore, MD
Scotch bright for life! No really—I’ve used these sponges my entire life. They’re very reliable and work like a charm, but make sure you throw your sponge out after a week to a week and a half of use so that too much bacteria doesn’t build up. It’s heavy duty but still needs to be treated normally!
Rae M.
Saint Louis, MO
It’s a tradition to use this product in my home. We use to clean pots, bbq grills, shower scum, etc. It is not as abrasive as a Brillo pad, but it is just as effective. I think this product is a bit over priced but I continue to purchase it.
It’s my favorite cleaning tool.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
These definitely get the job done and I usually cut them in half since they come in pretty large pieces. The price is fine since I don’t go thru them very quickly. They’re also great for cleaning in the bathroom and getting my showers looking good. I’d probably buy more.
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a harder, more effective option to your everyday sponge use, I would recommend getting the Heavy Duty sponges! I only use them on surfaces that are tough and on kitchenware I know that can handle the sponges. This product makes your hard work easy!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?