Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use the sponges every single day to wash our dishes, clean our countertops, or wipe down messes in the kitchen. They hold up nicely and can be used multiple times before having to be replaced. I love running them through the dishwasher just to get them cleaned to reuse again. They are available at bargain prices it every single store and just a great product.
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
I love these sponges not just because they are tough on food stains but they are really easy to clean. All my other sponges get food in them so easily but these fight all of that. I would totally recommend these guys to anyone in the market for a good sponge... and really.. who isn’t in the market for a good sponge?!
Christina J.
It is your typical sponge. It works efficiently and does clean plates. However, like with most sponges you must still use excess pressure to wash hard stains and old ones too. It is a very cheap price though for the sponge.
CHELSEA B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These heavy duty sponges are definitely one of my go to cleaning products! They last for such a long time and they make cleaning easier. Sold in bulk which is always good because you can never have too many cleaning sponges! Good price. Find at Walmart mostly but others stores carry as well.
Crystal L.
New York
These definitely get the job done and I usually cut them in half since they come in pretty large pieces. The price is fine since I don’t go thru them very quickly. They’re also great for cleaning in the bathroom and getting my showers looking good. I’d probably buy more.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
This sponge always lasts a long time and it really cleans all the food from the dishes, I feel that it’s not too rough but not too gentle for any surface that you might want to use this for. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good sponge.
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these sponges for doing dishes. Just a drop of dawn platinum, and I can cut through the nastiest dishes. I also use the in the bathroom for cleaning the vanity. I use a dry sponge for drying off the water on my paint brushes after rinsing paint off.
Heather W.
Evans, GA
Scotch-Brite sponges are cheap and get the job done. I always have a few packs under the cabinet. They're cheap enough that I don't feel guilty for throwing them away after a few uses, and strong enough that they can scrub off the worst baked on messes.
Carrie P.
This is my regular everyday sponge. It’s not expensive. It can be found in the supermarket and it’s great because it has a scrubber on one side and a sponge on the other and they last a decent amount of time without getting stinky and falling apart
Jocelyn M.
Minneapolis
I buy this brand all the time for dishes but I needed to clean a poorly maintained stove top with lots of stuck on grease. This was essential to the job. The heavy duty scrub pad kept working for the entire time and didn’t wear down. Lives up to the name.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?