Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mhin S.
I use this product for heavy duty stains in our pans, pots and casserole. I also love how it works in removing oiliness due to food leftovers.
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I like these sponges. They remove food well and what I like the most about them is that they don’t hold on to the food. So you’re not cleaning the dishes with a dirty brush. They’re easy to rinse off get all the food off. I love em.
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
Excelente esponja para trastes limpia toda la comida de tus platos y vasos si rayarlos y también gentil con tus manos y deja tus platos blancos y relucientes sin grasa..
Jennifer T.
Strong sponge, the foam is soft and the scrub is really rough thats why easy to clean the pan or other my kitchen wear. for me i can used it for a month although i wash a lot of dishes 3x a day and 7 days a week. and it is affordable price for a long time used.
nichole b.
Atchison
Love using them. Don't get them as much as I would like. But they are very effective. They do have a good scent to them . Nothing negative to say about these. Yes I would recommend to others
Hanna O.
These really scrape off all the bacteria and build up on my dishes. It makes it so I don't have to use so much energy cleaning my dishes
Mariana M.
Tampa , FL
I wash my Bathroom with this and it’s always clean!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recomendable this product
Priyanka Y.
Birmingham
Product quality and summary : My favorite product when it comes to clean dishes, hard oil stains, love the way it works a easy clean tool
Price : perfect = economical
Overall product rating : 10/10
Ana Paula P.
Fitchburg
For the price of the 4-pack, and the length that these can be used for, I’d say this product is definitely worth it. It thankfully hasn’t left any scratches on my pans or dishes, which I love and there’s no need to scrub super hard either. I prefer this brand over any others.
Megan M.
North Canton, OH
Not the best sponge compared to other brands I’ve used this one starts to smell and fall apart very quickly.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.