Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #31 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah Y.
San Marcos
I use this product to clean my tub, toilet, and sink. It works awesome keeps my bathroom stainless. I bought it from H-E-B. The pros are it gets everything off. I always buy this and will continue to buy it.
Alyson F.
Winchester , VA
These sponges were pretty course and durable for washing pans. They were pretty rough on my hands though when I wasn’t using gloves to wash dishes. I have a vintage kitchen with no dishwasher so I have to wash a lot of dishes by hand and this wasn’t my favorite,
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy on the wrist. Just leave it to the sponge. Less drubbing when you have the right tool.
Karrie L.
Westville
These sponges come with that extra toughness in the scrubbers you need for those stubborn stuck on food messes we all encounter all too frequently.
Sonia H.
Modesto
Always buy this brand has so many different options for different things definetly a must have at home.
Susan S.
Berea, KY
I am a sponge user when cleaning my dishes I prefer a sponge over a dishcloth. And a scotch sponges were great on both dishes and pots and pans
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
This has been a favorite item of ours for quit some time. We would recommend to everyone.
Katie D.
Is there really another brand for sponges?! These
Work great and they last for a long time. With a husband that’s a chef, we have lots of pots and pans to clean and these are perfect for the job.
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Grew up with these. They last a long time and super affordable. Gets off all the gross stuff
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
The scouring pad is pretty intense. I expected a stub pad like the green ones but this is much more abrasive. But I love the colors of the sponge. I use the sponge side all the time but the scouring side I only pull out for really tough jobs.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.