Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not the best sponge compared to other brands I’ve used this one starts to smell and fall apart very quickly.
Gabby G.
San antonio, TX
I got one of these one time as a sample and I gave it to my mom. She said she loved it because it really scrubbed off all the food from the plates and pans
Kristen L.
La Porte
Great for multiple uses--dishes, cleaning sinks and showers, scrubbing walls, and more. Great quality for the price. Although it's just a sponge, these have been my favorite so far. I will keeping buying them.
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
My favorite brand of sponges. They are not like the other guys that just shredded and broke apart within a couple washes. These last and last, I have to change them out before they actually wear out!
Jessica V.
Burns Harbor, IN
These are great and are EXTREME. Use them to really get into dishes that need extra scrubbing. Effective. Just don’t like that it scratches up some dishes
Hannah Y.
San Marcos, TX
I use this product to clean my tub, toilet, and sink. It works awesome keeps my bathroom stainless. I bought it from H-E-B. The pros are it gets everything off. I always buy this and will continue to buy it.
Alyson F.
Winchester , VA
These sponges were pretty course and durable for washing pans. They were pretty rough on my hands though when I wasn’t using gloves to wash dishes. I have a vintage kitchen with no dishwasher so I have to wash a lot of dishes by hand and this wasn’t my favorite,
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy on the wrist. Just leave it to the sponge. Less drubbing when you have the right tool.
Karrie L.
Westville
These sponges come with that extra toughness in the scrubbers you need for those stubborn stuck on food messes we all encounter all too frequently.
Sonia H.
Modesto
Always buy this brand has so many different options for different things definetly a must have at home.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.