Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
I love these sponges! They are amazing at getting tough stains out without harming what you're washing. Overall I was 100% satisfied with these sponges
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
these come in handy for any kinds of messes and all you have to do is wash them out. They don't break off or come apart and i really like that about these sponges/ The price is right too it won't break your wallet. i will defiantly buy this again. Over and over
Andrea H.
They work adequately. Nothing outstanding but they get the job done. Average price for sponges and I have bought them a couple times. I would not go out of my way to get someone to try them but I will continue to buy them until I find a sponge I like better.
Madison E.
Nice sponges, very affordable, get the job done. Great for washing dishes- particularly those which you do not want to scratch. Also great for every day household chores. Would definitely recommend to others.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Worked extremely well and makes it easy to wash dishes by hand. I bought mine at Kroger and I've never had an issue with these sponges. They are easy to clean after use, which makes it nice because it helps prevent bacteria and fungi
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is the best cleaning product I have ever owned. It takes so much less elbow grease to remove stuck on food or staining from my dishes, even cutting through cooked on gunk on my baking sheets. The sponge resists bacterial growth and doesn't get that gross sponge smell to it. Doing dishes is now so much more pleasant.
karina m.
It is a good sponge clean well and helps me a lot I always have in my house, for me it is worth.
Krystal D.
These are hreat and they get out a lot of hard stains and foods that are stuck to some dishes!!! There very durable and i love love this brand!
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Scotch brite sponges are amazing they absolutely can clean anything and everything. No dish is too dirty for these sponges.
julia c.
Dyer, IN
These are great for daily dishes or hard stuck on food in pots or pans. You can find these anywhere. I would recommend them to anyone
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.