Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Michelle E.
Havana, FL
If you want the best sponge available, this is it. They are tough and long lasting. The Extreme Clean sponges are great for difficult jobs.
Danielle L.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is great for cleaning and scrubbing! i throughly enjoy alll that this producat has to offer me. it cleans ans scrubs well and does not scratch my dishes. it has no sent which is good and i will probably buy again just because it is a handy thing to keep around the kitchen and bathroom.
Ellyse D.
Ayden
I can find these at the Dollar store, so this is my first and only choice I would definitely recommend this product.
Lesley D.
Ewa Beach, HI

THE BEST SPONGE I HAVE EVER USED!
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
Paola A.
I love these sponges! They are amazing at getting tough stains out without harming what you're washing. Overall I was 100% satisfied with these sponges
Selina U.
Kissimmee, FL
I always keep these in my kitchen. They are great for scrubbing away residue from my pans and pots without scratching them.
Ali L.
Each sponge lasts about three weeks! Gets my dishes super clean. I always keep a whole pack under the sink, very nice rice also!
Patty Smith C.
Obion, TN
They cheap enough to throw away after a couple of uses and are pretty effective for dishwashing and scrubbing the biggest pro is the price so you can throw them out after a few uses which makes them a decent value I buy them again just because they cheap
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
these come in handy for any kinds of messes and all you have to do is wash them out. They don't break off or come apart and i really like that about these sponges/ The price is right too it won't break your wallet. i will defiantly buy this again. Over and over
Jennifer T.
Strong sponge, the foam is soft and the scrub is really rough thats why easy to clean the pan or other my kitchen wear. for me i can used it for a month although i wash a lot of dishes 3x a day and 7 days a week. and it is affordable price for a long time used.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.