Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mareena P.
Elmont, NY
Very poor quality. I don't recommend it at all. Sponge got destroyed after5 use. Don't like it at alll
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These clean well and as far as durability they can last long. But the worst thing about this sponge that makes me never want to buy them again is that they start to stink within days of opening and usingZ it stinks like mildew fairly fast and needs to be tossed out. If you don't toss it out it starts spreading the smell onto everything it touched, especially your hands!
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY
I bought these sponges because I've been a fan of Scotch-Brite sponges in the past, however, these sponges scratched my dishes! After hand-washing my dishes I noticed huge scratches and knew it was due to the sponge. I would not recommend anyone to use these sponges.
Sandra M.
Yo traté de usarla varias veces pero siempre termino arrepintiendome de comprarla. Prefiero cosas que sean mas gentiles con mi piel!
Kalah S.
Madison, AL
Basically the same as any other sponge we've used. Kinda pricey for the product. We purchased to try because we had a coupon. Do not recommend.
Deserae A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I mean it's a sponge lol they all work the same. But i use it a lot to clean my kitchen
Ashley B.
Clarksville, TN
I hate sponges and this one seems to just fall apart when using on pans and stuff with grilled food .
Makeupbyabigail B.
Johnstown, PA
These sponges are okay. They some what get the job done but don't get all of the food or grease out of the dish. Food gets stuck in the sponge so easily though. I wouldn't buy them again!
David S.
I was not pleased with these. They tend to disintegrate in just a couple of nights of washing dishes. They were not very good at scrubbing off stuck on food stuff, even after soaking. Not sure what Scotch-Brite was thinking.
Theresa U.
I like this brand, it cleans well but I HATE the smell it would leave on my hands! Even after thoroughly washing my hands w/ scented soap. Since then, I've switched to the brush heads. I have to change those more frequent, but it's more convenient.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.