Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabby G.
San antonio, TX
I got one of these one time as a sample and I gave it to my mom. She said she loved it because it really scrubbed off all the food from the plates and pans
Kristen L.
La Porte
Great for multiple uses--dishes, cleaning sinks and showers, scrubbing walls, and more. Great quality for the price. Although it's just a sponge, these have been my favorite so far. I will keeping buying them.
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
My favorite brand of sponges. They are not like the other guys that just shredded and broke apart within a couple washes. These last and last, I have to change them out before they actually wear out!
Hannah Y.
San Marcos, TX
I use this product to clean my tub, toilet, and sink. It works awesome keeps my bathroom stainless. I bought it from H-E-B. The pros are it gets everything off. I always buy this and will continue to buy it.
Susan S.
Berea, KY
I am a sponge user when cleaning my dishes I prefer a sponge over a dishcloth. And a scotch sponges were great on both dishes and pots and pans
Katie D.
Is there really another brand for sponges?! These
Work great and they last for a long time. With a husband that’s a chef, we have lots of pots and pans to clean and these are perfect for the job.
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Grew up with these. They last a long time and super affordable. Gets off all the gross stuff
Amanda P.
Calcutta, OH
I have to have this sponge. I have told everyone about how well it cleans. It will seriously clean the toughest most stuck on food or grease you'll ever come across. I won't clean with anything but. I even had to show my youngest brother how amazing it was after thanksgiving dinner I love this so he so much!
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
These sponges are great for dishes that need something extra to get them clean! I will definitely repurchase these.
Michelle D.
Surgoinsville , TN
I used these to clean my bath tub ! Always does the trick! Keep them in my cabinets !!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.