Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mariana M.
Tampa, FL
I wash my Bathroom with this and it’s always clean!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recomendable this product
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I like these sponges. They remove food well and what I like the most about them is that they don’t hold on to the food. So you’re not cleaning the dishes with a dirty brush. They’re easy to rinse off get all the food off. I love em.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
This last me a long time and omg it takes out the stains like a gem! I love it . i have been using it for 3 years
Patty Smith C.
Obion, TN
They cheap enough to throw away after a couple of uses and are pretty effective for dishwashing and scrubbing the biggest pro is the price so you can throw them out after a few uses which makes them a decent value I buy them again just because they cheap
Ellyse D.
Ayden
I can find these at the Dollar store, so this is my first and only choice I would definitely recommend this product.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
I love using this every time I get a chance to I told all my friends and family all about it
Priyanka Y.
Birmingham
Product quality and summary : My favorite product when it comes to clean dishes, hard oil stains, love the way it works a easy clean tool
Price : perfect = economical
Overall product rating : 10/10
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
These sponges are great for dishes that need something extra to get them clean! I will definitely repurchase these.
Michelle D.
Surgoinsville , TN
I used these to clean my bath tub ! Always does the trick! Keep them in my cabinets !!
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Makes a great work to clean dishes or any surface you are willing to clean or scrub. The perfect product if combined by Dawn dish soap
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.