Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
christian v.
Easy to use, leaves nothing behind on dishes. Has a shape that forms with hand so you don't have to keep repositioning it as you wash. Easy to rinse soap out of too
anna m.
Mark, IL
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
My favorite sponge because it's in the color purple. Also I think t does a real good job of scrubbing grease out of pots and pans. Good price for a good product.
Haleigh B.
Bend, OR
These are my favorite sponges. They are great for both basic cleaning such as dishes and counters as well as heavy duty cleaning for bathrooms and random other messes around the house. They do last a quite a while I'd used for lighter cleaning, though they do get the gross "sponge" smell so be sure to wash in dishwasher or just replace. Also they will fall apart if used heavily for the more heavy duty cleaning. Beware as if they are colored "such as the purple" whatever you're cleaning may have that stain and/or you need to clean up the little pieces of sponge as t falls apart.
MELISSA C.
Eustis, FL
The scrubbing sponges make life so convenient. I cook a lot and don't have time to clean dishes so this makes my job so much easier and then just toss away as needed.
Michelle D.
Bend, OR
I normally deal with baked on food by filling the baking dish with super hot water/soap mixture and then ignoring it for twelve or so hours. Secretly hoping that every piece of baked on yuckness will somehow be lifted off the sides. So, one day I received this item as a free sample and thought I would tackle a non-soaked baking dish to see how tore up it or my hand would be. Surprisingly, this item worked like magic. I love it and to keep it smelling fresh, I clean mine in the clothes washer and then in the dryer for a little bit. Saves on buying more.
Cassandra V.
Albuquerque, NM
My mother used these sponges at home but when I moved out I started buying cheaper sponges. Other sponges just don't cut it like scotch-brute sponges. Their value is worth it. They work a lot better than most sponges and last longer as well. The tougher side makes scrubbing plates and pans a breeze while the softer side does an equally good job on smaller stains. Recommend this sponge.
ninette v.
Orlando, FL
These are one of the best sponges I've every used.  They get out stuff grease and stains without scratching the surface.  I especially like using these for my pots and pans.
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These clean well and as far as durability they can last long. But the worst thing about this sponge that makes me never want to buy them again is that they start to stink within days of opening and usingZ it stinks like mildew fairly fast and needs to be tossed out. If you don't toss it out it starts spreading the smell onto everything it touched, especially your hands!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
If you need a sponge to get the hard jobs done, this is totally it. I'm normally not one to be picky on what I'm buying, but after cooking Thanksgiving dinner at home and burning the heck out of a non-greased pan, you need a heavy duty sponge. This one really saved me from hours and hours of hopelessly scrubbing a dirty dish.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.