Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
bianca r.
Great sponge. Didn't dissolve on me and lasted a good amount of time. Easily got rid of tough baked on food from my pots and pans. Will buy again. Very effective and recommended.
Susana L.
I have tried other sponges but these are the ones I have stuck with for many years now. The price is just right for the job that it does. I like that it has two sides, one for tough stick on grease and a soft for delicate cups and plates.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
I only use Scotch-Brite because I love them too much. I haven't used a sponge that lasts as long or does the job better than Scotch-Brite. Added bonus, they are super cheap!
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA
I've yet to find any other brand that not only pats but actually keeps it form. I feel as though other brands within a few washes lose the stuff and strong durability I like these.
Vivian A.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the only sponge I will buy now. I love that it's sturdy and doesn't smell like the regular ones! It's a decent price and lasts a long time with regular disinfecting.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
Our dishwasher is out of commission at the moment so a good sponge is definitely needed! I love that this one is heavy duty but doesnt leave scratch marks on our pots and pans.
Kristin B.
Scotch-Brite is a trusted brand in our house. With kids/teens/husband in the house, I don't like leaving anything to chance. I only buy the non-scratch because I know that if I buy two different kinds, someone will scratch the countertop, cookware or stove. So, I play it safe! Food, grease and grime doesn't stick to the surface of the sponge! Much easier to keep the sponge clean! It's made out of materials which will break down, it cleans without scratching, and, best of all, DOES NOT SMELL after a week's use.
christian v.
Easy to use, leaves nothing behind on dishes. Has a shape that forms with hand so you don't have to keep repositioning it as you wash. Easy to rinse soap out of too
anna m.
Mark, IL
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
My favorite sponge because it's in the color purple. Also I think t does a real good job of scrubbing grease out of pots and pans. Good price for a good product.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.