Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Vancouver, WA
Only sponges I've ever used. Super easy and simple to use(like all sponges), but these tend to last longer in our household. Easy to clean as well. We use them for all cleaning :)
Jessica G.
Fresno, ca
I use this sponge for literally everything so we're always buying new ones. It works so well on dishes, counters, the table, stove etc. this sponge does wonders. Very effective.
Adriana B.
Great sponge, lasts FOREVER and it's very inexpensive. This in the only brand of sponges that we have in in our house because of its high quality. It's steady, sturdy & reliable.
bianca r.
gibsonton
Great sponge. Didn't dissolve on me and lasted a good amount of time. Easily got rid of tough baked on food from my pots and pans. Will buy again. Very effective and recommended.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
I only use Scotch-Brite because I love them too much. I haven't used a sponge that lasts as long or does the job better than Scotch-Brite. Added bonus, they are super cheap!
Susana L.
I have tried other sponges but these are the ones I have stuck with for many years now. The price is just right for the job that it does. I like that it has two sides, one for tough stick on grease and a soft for delicate cups and plates.
Vivian A.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the only sponge I will buy now. I love that it's sturdy and doesn't smell like the regular ones! It's a decent price and lasts a long time with regular disinfecting.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA
I've yet to find any other brand that not only pats but actually keeps it form. I feel as though other brands within a few washes lose the stuff and strong durability I like these.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
Our dishwasher is out of commission at the moment so a good sponge is definitely needed! I love that this one is heavy duty but doesnt leave scratch marks on our pots and pans.
Kristin B.
Scotch-Brite is a trusted brand in our house. With kids/teens/husband in the house, I don't like leaving anything to chance. I only buy the non-scratch because I know that if I buy two different kinds, someone will scratch the countertop, cookware or stove. So, I play it safe! Food, grease and grime doesn't stick to the surface of the sponge! Much easier to keep the sponge clean! It's made out of materials which will break down, it cleans without scratching, and, best of all, DOES NOT SMELL after a week's use.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.