Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
My favorite sponge because it's in the color purple. Also I think t does a real good job of scrubbing grease out of pots and pans. Good price for a good product.
Haleigh B.
Bend, OR
These are my favorite sponges. They are great for both basic cleaning such as dishes and counters as well as heavy duty cleaning for bathrooms and random other messes around the house. They do last a quite a while I'd used for lighter cleaning, though they do get the gross "sponge" smell so be sure to wash in dishwasher or just replace. Also they will fall apart if used heavily for the more heavy duty cleaning. Beware as if they are colored "such as the purple" whatever you're cleaning may have that stain and/or you need to clean up the little pieces of sponge as t falls apart.
MELISSA C.
Eustis, FL
The scrubbing sponges make life so convenient. I cook a lot and don't have time to clean dishes so this makes my job so much easier and then just toss away as needed.
Michelle D.
Bend, OR
I normally deal with baked on food by filling the baking dish with super hot water/soap mixture and then ignoring it for twelve or so hours. Secretly hoping that every piece of baked on yuckness will somehow be lifted off the sides. So, one day I received this item as a free sample and thought I would tackle a non-soaked baking dish to see how tore up it or my hand would be. Surprisingly, this item worked like magic. I love it and to keep it smelling fresh, I clean mine in the clothes washer and then in the dryer for a little bit. Saves on buying more.
Cassandra V.
Albuquerque, NM
My mother used these sponges at home but when I moved out I started buying cheaper sponges. Other sponges just don't cut it like scotch-brute sponges. Their value is worth it. They work a lot better than most sponges and last longer as well. The tougher side makes scrubbing plates and pans a breeze while the softer side does an equally good job on smaller stains. Recommend this sponge.
ninette v.
Orlando, FL
These are one of the best sponges I've every used.  They get out stuff grease and stains without scratching the surface.  I especially like using these for my pots and pans.
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These clean well and as far as durability they can last long. But the worst thing about this sponge that makes me never want to buy them again is that they start to stink within days of opening and usingZ it stinks like mildew fairly fast and needs to be tossed out. If you don't toss it out it starts spreading the smell onto everything it touched, especially your hands!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
If you need a sponge to get the hard jobs done, this is totally it. I'm normally not one to be picky on what I'm buying, but after cooking Thanksgiving dinner at home and burning the heck out of a non-greased pan, you need a heavy duty sponge. This one really saved me from hours and hours of hopelessly scrubbing a dirty dish.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
Scotch-Brite has a great brand and knows how to make good sponges. They last waaaaaay longer than some store or cheaper brands I have tried in the past. The scrubbing side doesnt disintegrate after only a few uses and actually really works on some tougher messes. A solid go-to that I know will always get the job done
Myan T.
My beau loves these! That's coming a lot from a male right? I feel this does a great job with getting all the grime off. I use it frequently on my sink, countertops, and even stove. I'm not sure who they managed it, but the pads pretty much stays intact. Everyone should purchase the 4 pack! It's a great value!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.